Copper bullets in 222

I’m looking to go fully lead free in the CF rifles whilst the my 308 and 30/06 are simple to do as there’s load of factory options.  The 222 looks harder I’m currently reloading for it but like to have a factory option readily available especially in a fox rifle.  

So does anyone do a factory 222 round in copper, I can’t obviously see one and Barnes my preferred option don’t.   Ideally 50 grains but can be heavier, I’ve a 1:8 twist fitted so no issues on stability.  Or I’ll probably have to look to re cut the chamber to 223. 

30 minutes ago, r1steele said:

I know you are looking for cartridges for the .222 but also notice you reload. Nosler do a copper bullet upto 50 grains in .22 caliber, not sure about the deer though as it is a varmint type. Hope this helps. 

Thanks I can get and will use Barnes copper 224 50grain bullets when reloading but when times tight it’s easier to just grab 100 factory and go, instead of reloading them.