Pickup item

ladyjack

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what did you buy Dave ?

Hi pigeonpopper,not bought yet,just wondered if anyone would be willing to  pick items from auction, its a brass companion set,but its unusual, would look great next to my log burner, starting bid is £12 they want £45 to post,

2 hours ago, ladyjack said:

Hi pigeonpopper,not bought yet,just wondered if anyone would be willing to  pick items from auction, its a brass companion set,but its unusual, would look great next to my log burner, starting bid is £12 they want £45 to post,

Hello, £45 !!!!, Let's hope there will be someone near, 👍

Not advertising, and have nothing to do with the company, but I'm having a package delivered that is 152x15x54cm and it weighs 29kg. The cost is £27 and that is with Interparcel. There are many other couriers too. So your companion set shouldn't be £45.

Possibly try the local mailboxes branch they may do it cheaper.  The problem is auction items are unpacked so by the time you collect pack them and send by courier the costs all mount up.  It’s what we do and if it was one of my regulars I’d see what I could do.

The best option is to look for a set more local to you but the internet has made it too easy to spot bargains the other end of the country lol 

I get it all the time.... but the wardrobe I bought from 200 miles away didn’t cost as much as you want to deliver! 

On 09/04/2021 at 21:54, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, is that Dores and Reece Auctioneers ?

No cooper and tanner standerwick, here's is under £10,but don't pickup and pack, anyway the auction is 14th,so probably not enough time now,

Just now, ladyjack said:

No cooper and tanner standerwick, here's is under £10,but don't pickup and pack, anyway the auction is 14th,so probably not enough time now,

Hermes is under a tenner