A few on bean drilling.

JDog

My usual shooting companion called to say he had a days holiday this week and did I have any pigeons? I didn't but he came anyway.

We toured the Wolds only to find a screaming line over my house into the rape field opposite. However there was just nowhere we could set up. Very frustrating. 

On we went on our merry way and found a line into bean drilling. The wind was strong and cold but we found an old bomb crater with shrub growth on it and we tucked in the shelter of that.

Pigeons came back regularly but not frequently for a couple of hours and we managed to shoot 22 enjoying good banter and laughs at the same time. 

Should anyone want a laugh at my expense go to Jacko3275 on YouTube. 

"It's not coming"

"It is"

"No it's not"

"IN!  NOW!"

I always wondered what it would be like if the Chuckle Brothers shared a pigeon shooting hide! 😅

Great vid to watch, thanks, I really enjoyed it :)  Some very good shots from both of you although it's suspicious how many you were complimented on that were off camera 😁

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, pigeon controller said:

Recently moved house, so thirty years of useful stuff in storage, thirty foot long man cave being built at present. With the help of others managed to keep my pigeon customers supplied. Will soon be on the barley. My ancient iPad would not let me reply to posts on the forum but now sorted with new iPad.

Glad all is well and you avoided the effects of the virus , I moved over four years ago after living in my old house for 40 years , even after four years I am still finding boxes that have been left unopened , Have you moved far from your shooting grounds ?