Prince Philip

nobbyathome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, amateur said:

Good to read in today's newspaper that a duplicate special Landrover hearse is available, should the first one fail.

Obviously the Palace know their Landrovers 🤣

I must admit that made me laugh when I heard it this morning. 

Very typical of HRH from what I've read.

I see some nasty little woke stirrer is raising the issue that among the 30 allowed for the funeral - all are white.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/jeremy-vine-under-fire-viewers-20399015

Why do 'the woke' try to bring race into everything?  There are 30 people - who are almost all family members. 

What the hell does he expect them to do?  Leave out Prince Charles and Prince William and invite Diane Abbott and David Lammy instead to keep a racial balance?

love to see ....the Defender 130 with the hood up outside the chapel with the caskit on with a gaurdsman ferreting about inside replacing the TD 5 wiring loom and bleeding it..............

and then the pall bearers pushing the landrover and dropping the clutch in 2nd gear........

christ that would be farsicle.........:lol:

come to think of it .."they" would be better off resurrecting Prince Philip and burrying the landrover

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

I see some nasty little woke stirrer is raising the issue that among the 30 allowed for the funeral - all are white.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/jeremy-vine-under-fire-viewers-20399015

Why do 'the woke' try to bring race into everything?  There are 30 people - who are almost all family members. 

What the hell does he expect them to do?  Leave out Prince Charles and Prince William and invite Diane Abbott and David Lammy instead to keep a racial balance?

As you say, what do they expect, other than Megan (who can't fly due to pregnancy) the royal family is white, when they're only allowed 30 guests it's hardly surprising that white family members turn up. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

love to see ....the Defender 130 with the hood up outside the chapel with the caskit on with a gaurdsman ferreting about inside replacing the TD 5 wiring loom and bleeding it..............

and then the pall bearers pushing the landrover and dropping the clutch in 2nd gear........

come to think of it .."they" would be better off resurrecting Prince Philip and burrying the landrover

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

🤣

6 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I thought that they had already invited a black sheep - Prince Andrew

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

other than Megan (who can't fly due to pregnancy) 

😂😂😂

But didn't she fly back and forwards to America when she was about 8 months for a baby shower?

Of I course I realise in her world a baby shower is the more important. 

How quick she forgets.

6 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

As you say, what do they expect, other than Megan (who can't fly due to pregnancy)

Depends he far pregnant you are as it is advised not to fly after a certain point.. But why make such a big deal out of it, just plays into her hands. The hands that don't want media attention unless it's a highly paid Opra interview

he was a straight talker and a jovial sod / chap  which i liked      an excellent horseman      while i explained to my kids at loather game fayre   why he reached forward to to pull two and three reins  different at the same  time  i explained what he was doing   to create a wide swing       as others did      its about bending  horses        a true  horse man  / a shooting man/ a true/ wildfowler /                               and above all  a true countryman             RIP  GOD REST  

lker 

Edited by Saltings

On 12/04/2021 at 19:14, al4x said:

His own designed gun bus from the Sandringham shoot.  You’ve got to love  his choice of transport

A truly great man, a man I really admired but it seems I new very little about. since his death I have found out so much more about him and my admiration has gone through the roof. The whole idea of being taken to his resting place in a gun bus designed by himself was to be an unmistakable link to the country loving man he was and what he believed in but our illustrious BBC have chosen to report his mode of transport simply as a hearse that he designed. its enough to boil urine that a great mans wishes cant be acknowledged.

Land Rover hearse designed by Prince Philip unveiled - BBC News

I read this morning that the Landrover will be driven by REME personnel, so at least they ought to be able to fix it.

Failing that, there should be sufficient sailors on hand to rescue the situation (ref Queen Victoria's funeral)

just watched the funeral.....no faff....nicely done.......

on a sub note...........

i wonder if prince harry is beginning to realise what family and history and tradition he has thrown down the toilet....just for a bit of tinsle town titty....

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

just watched the funeral.....no faff....nicely done.......

on a sub note...........

i wonder if prince harry is beginning to realise what family and history and tradition he has thrown down the toilet....just for a bit of tinsle town titty....

Once she stops being quite so obliging in the bedroom I reckon he will have a day of reckoning and realise what he has thrown away.  
The moment she stopped him shooting you knew she would be trouble