Ratting like i have never seen before in my life

simon6ppc

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

just had to watch it a 2nd time.........i was holding my breath on every shot 

Can you remember the rubbish tip at Cobholm in the 60s ? , me and my brother only had the basic gear then which was a long torch and a B S A Airsporter and a Webley Mk Three , nowhere near as many Rats but enough to keep you happy , one of us had to stand behind the one shooting and shine the torch down the barrel and onto the Rat , as for permission , with it being late at night , we never saw anyone to ask so just got on with it :hmm:

By the way , an excellent and entertaining video :good:

15 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Can you remember the rubbish tip at Cobholm in the 60s ? , me and my brother only had the basic gear then which was a long torch and a B S A Airsporter and a Webley Mk Three , nowhere near as many Rats but enough to keep you happy , one of us had to stand behind the one shooting and shine the torch down the barrel and onto the Rat , as for permission , with it being late at night , we never saw anyone to ask so just got on with it 

By the way , an excellent and entertaining video :good:

where was the tip on cobholm island....?

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

where was the tip on cobholm island....?

Where the new park is next door to the new Breydon bridge , it ran all the way from the bottom of the bridge along the river wall to where Vincents farm is , we used to do our cross country run from the playing field , along the road to the farm , across the fields to Breydon wall then back to the playing field by crossing the dyke , one year we had to shorten it to avoid crossing farmland due to foot and mouth decease .

13 hours ago, JDog said:

You have a very good and appreciative following on YouTube and I am pleased that you have returned to PW to show us your skills. The moorland Corvid shooting ones are exceptional.

Thanks JD still not perfect at spelling but a bit better lol, i am just finishing off my next moorland corvid one now should be up soon, in this one i do a 555 yard crow i really impressed my spotter lol 

On 14/04/2021 at 21:00, Fisheruk said:

Amazing 👍

Thanks mate

On 17/04/2021 at 22:56, simon6ppc said:

i really impressed my spotter lol 

He's so chilled he looks like he's seen it all before many times over ;)  Excellent shooting, utterly clinical on both the rats and the corvid films you mention.  Are you military trained??!