Shotguns, SGCs and cartidges conficated

DrBlox

You should have gotten you and your sons to line up on pegs outside the nick and do a gun salute with both barrels into the air! oh, wait.... maybe not....

I'm glad you had a favourable outcome, and sorry to hear of your medical condition. I hope you get to enjoy your guns for as long as you can! I hope you can get recovery and more family time. All the very best.

3 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Irrespective of the domestic, not every Police Force would have handed them back. A friend had his licence revoked because he had cancer.

Speaking from experience the cops were very, very interested in the drugs I was on for chemo (dabrafenib, trametinib and folidipine) and their psychological side-effects (none of them had any of these) - I ended up sending the FEO lots of stuff from Macmillan. I can only assume this was the case for 'your friend'.

And thank you to everyone for their kind sentiments - according to my oncologist I was 'cured' when they cut the mole out of me over 16 months ago - so I can only imagine the year long 'unpleasantness' with the chemo was for ****s and giggles (I had plenty of one of those options).

Edited by DrBlox