Cut and re thread.

Rewulf

1 hour ago, Scully said:

I don’t know his brother, but have dealt with Marcus over many years. Great bloke. He even makes house calls! 😀

Oh I wasn't suggesting either of them was better than the other, just that Matt does the work on the guns and when they moved the business closer to home it was a bonus.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh I wasn't suggesting either of them was better than the other, just that Matt does the work on the guns and when they moved the business closer to home it was a bonus.

I never for a moment thought you were. 👍
I first met Marcus at a game fair where I bought a rifle from him, back in the days it was Bradshaws, which I sold back to him when I bought my Benelli off him about 18 months ago. 
I just wish they were closer as he’s great to deal with, and if his brother is a decent ‘smith to boot, then you’re very fortunate having them on your doorstep. 👍

1 hour ago, Scully said:

I never for a moment thought you were. 👍
I first met Marcus at a game fair where I bought a rifle from him, back in the days it was Bradshaws, which I sold back to him when I bought my Benelli off him about 18 months ago. 
I just wish they were closer as he’s great to deal with, and if his brother is a decent ‘smith to boot, then you’re very fortunate having them on your doorstep. 👍

Yes indeed, very lucky, Matt is a relative of a friend of my oldest Son who shoots.

So you don't go as far back as the original Bradshaw's at the mill? John was a great character.