Cameron, really coming over very poorly!

TIGHTCHOKE

Hello, there all the same when it comes to money and influencing, remember the cash for questions ? I can just hear the conversation, DC to ? , It's Dave eer , look ? got a bit of a problem, this Greensill are short of a few reddies or I won't get my £10,000 bonus this month, or if you could see your way to bailing us out I am sure the PM won't mind, call end,

Just now, ditchman said:

the only difference between him and past "worthies"..........is they got away with it...........

the mans a fool........................

but yet again he gave us Brexit..........

But that was more by luck than judgement.

He is indeed a FIRST CLASS FOOL!

I met him shortly after he got the Witney seat after Shaun Woodward walked across the chamber. I went home and said to my wife that I have just met the guy to beat Tony B Liar - and I was right in a round about way :D 

He did a bit to assist us with our issue (MP's Surgery) but what he has done since becoming the PM and after that is quite atrocious.

3 minutes ago, discobob said:

I met him shortly after he got the Witney seat after Shaun Woodward walked across the chamber. I went home and said to my wife that I have just met the guy to beat Tony B Liar - and I was right in a round about way  

He did a bit to assist us with our issue (MP's Surgery) but what he has done since becoming the PM and after that is quite atrocious.

I wonder when he went off route?

Was he badly advised?

I too thought he was very good at the start and concur with your B Liar thoughts.

Too many of these people change too much after getting in to office.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I wonder when he went off route?

Was he badly advised?

I too thought he was very good at the start and concur with your B Liar thoughts.

Too many of these people change too much after getting in to office.

Power corrupts - Absolute Power corrupts absolutely??

it just gets worse.........the stuff he was doing was unberlievable.........he had serving senior civil servants working for Green sill directly whilst in office

cameroon is a bloody lunatic..............this has the chance of doing emmense damage.......rekon Boris if he has any sense will go all out to makesure camaroons head goes on the block........it gets worse everytime i turn the TV on.........

12 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I remember him giving his vison for the big society, we're all in it together, no surprise he's just another one with his snout in the trough. 

Hello, yes he was great at spouting his slogan, John Majors was , back to basics !!!!, and we know where that went !!!

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, yes he was great at spouting his slogan, John Majors was , back to basics !!!!, and we know where that went !!!

john major is a slimey tove..............all i remember of him is overseeing ...(covering up the daily expenses scandle)    and rogering edwina curry seneseless  up 10 downing street............and making himself Mr Toenails with the Princes....kevin the carrot and wills

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

john major is a slimey tove..............all i remember of him is overseeing ...(covering up the daily expenses scandle)    and rogering edwina curry seneseless  up 10 downing street............and making himself Mr Toenails with the Princes....kevin the carrot and wills

Hello, don't for get cash for Questions, ??

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I see Handcock on the news tonight, NHS contracts ???

yeah just see that ....he is in it up to his neck ...and his mother...transferred 40,000 shares to her or something like that......and that bloody Maude (now Baron ) is in it as well.............what an absolute cesspit money grabbing ...greedy parasitic buch of *******...................