Cameron, really coming over very poorly!

TIGHTCHOKE

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

yeah just see that ....he is in it up to his neck ...and his mother...transferred 40,000 shares to her or something like that......and that bloody Maude (now Baron ) is in it as well.............what an absolute cesspit money grabbing ...greedy parasitic buch of *******...................

Hello, your right Simon, where i thought the Conservatives would do a better job of this Pandemic than Labour it seems underneath they get the UK citizens under the spell of we are doing the right thing Boris and his cronies are making themselves very wealthy, and many contracts awarded by top civil servants have a smell of more corruption , I can just see Boris burning all the red tape paperwork on his Barbie so we cannot know the full details of where and who tax payers money went to, 🤔👎

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, your right Simon, where i thought the Conservatives would do a better job of this Pandemic than Labour it seems underneath they get the UK citizens under the spell of we are doing the right thing Boris and his cronies are making themselves very wealthy, and many contracts awarded by top civil servants have a smell of more corruption , I can just see Boris burning all the red tape paperwork on his Barbie so we cannot know the full details of where and who tax payers money went to, 🤔👎

Hello, how else can a X prime minister become a 40£ Millionaire