MIROKU

NorfolkAYA

4 hours ago, 8 shot said:

Got the MK60 20 bore 32" and your right thing of beauty and brilliant handling for long barrels. Sadly Full and 3/4 so not steel ready😔

The new mk game are back bored, invector plus multis and steel shot proof. Think that's why they have steered away from calling it an mk60 this time round. The original mk60's are fantastic tools though, not sure if they can be opened out/ teagued and reproofed for steel.

59 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Bed and board and now wages? When did the wages start?  All we got was some pocket money.

RAF, don't need wages with the glof courses, heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, 4 star luxury hotels instead of barracks.

Have you not seen the new aircraft carrier designed with the RAF in mind?

Screenshot_20210414-111239_Facebook.jpg

On 14/04/2021 at 11:14, Centrepin said:

RAF, don't need wages with the glof courses, heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, 4 star luxury hotels instead of barracks.

Not for me, I fear. I much prefer the 10 week stay in Down-town Vegas with all the area has to offer us poor hard working Brits.

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I used to stage through Dulles and spend a night in Washington DC on the way down to Belize. I used to have to get out of the pool to cover the fire extinguisher when the Puma's were refuelled!

And they say the RAF don't work. Did you get extra duty pay, out of hours pay, danger money and disturbance allowance for that?

On 14/04/2021 at 11:14, Centrepin said:

Precisely what I expect and demand. Sometimes when I have been away on a route recovery (broken aircraft) no 5 star accommodation was available, I had to slum it in 3 star.....absolutely appalling.

On 14/04/2021 at 10:08, wymberley said:

Bed and board and now wages? When did the wages start? :whistling: All we got was some pocket money.

Not just any wages either, AND a free blue suit.

On 14/04/2021 at 13:29, TIGHTCHOKE said:

So some of you made poor decisions and chose the wrong service!:w00t:

Ce la vie.:lol:

Absolutely spot on, they used the crayon instead of a pen when filling out the paperwork....ended up in the army😃

2 hours ago, Centrepin said:

And they say the RAF don't work. Did you get extra duty pay, out of hours pay, danger money and disturbance allowance for that?

Yes, indeedy do, loads of extra cash, don’t know what to spend it on most of the time. £100 extra per month for emptying the aircraft toilets and all I have to do is get covered in multiple jobbies sprayed at pressure directly into my face😭

Edited by Taileron
Poor spelling....should have joined the army.

• 7 months later...

Miroku fan boy here. I’ve got though various MK38s over the years pigeon shoot. Still got a couple of Grade 1 / grade 5.

Had a grade 6 MK38 which I sold and wish I never had, worst mistake ever. 0B7C92BD-FD06-4D98-8F3D-450423A55415.jpeg.dea33f98dd3c9cf5f44c7dc2e3505061.jpeg

Couldn’t resist the mk11. It mounts up exactly like the MK38, same heel and comb drop and stock length. Handles absolutely fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

There a very nice gun 

bit different wood on mine 😊

6BB0D849-78E9-4203-9429-945CC194E0C7.jpeg

Lovely that, some of them have terrible wood on them for the price. I looked at loads all over the country and some were incredibly boring and plain looking. I just wanted one nicer than my gd5 and 6 1A04C6A8-4BC2-4F9D-AD97-A4837B34196E.jpeg.28e64bca1eea4bce7795549201c0e407.jpeg