Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Johnny English said:

I picked up a 32" 20 bore mk game and its been a fantastic piece of kit.

Got the MK60 20 bore 32" and your right thing of beauty and brilliant handling for long barrels. Sadly Full and 3/4 so not steel ready😔

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 8 shot said:

Got the MK60 20 bore 32" and your right thing of beauty and brilliant handling for long barrels. Sadly Full and 3/4 so not steel ready😔

The new mk game are back bored, invector plus multis and steel shot proof. Think that's why they have steered away from calling it an mk60 this time round. The original mk60's are fantastic tools though, not sure if they can be opened out/ teagued and reproofed for steel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2021 at 08:35, Taileron said:

Same here, I’m sticking with my Mk38. I can’t afford to buy one, even I my RAF wages😂

Bed and board and now wages? When did the wages start? :whistling: All we got was some pocket money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Bed and board and now wages? When did the wages start?  All we got was some pocket money.

RAF, don't need wages with the glof courses, heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, 4 star luxury hotels instead of barracks.

Have you not seen the new aircraft carrier designed with the RAF in mind?

 

Screenshot_20210414-111239_Facebook.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2021 at 11:14, Centrepin said:

RAF, don't need wages with the glof courses, heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, 4 star luxury hotels instead of barracks.

Have you not seen the new aircraft carrier designed with the RAF in mind?

 

Screenshot_20210414-111239_Facebook.jpg

Not for me, I fear. I much prefer the 10 week stay in Down-town Vegas with all the area has to offer us poor hard working Brits.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to stage through Dulles and spend a night in Washington DC on the way down to Belize. I used to have to get out of the pool to cover the fire extinguisher when the Puma's were refuelled!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I used to stage through Dulles and spend a night in Washington DC on the way down to Belize. I used to have to get out of the pool to cover the fire extinguisher when the Puma's were refuelled!

And they say the RAF don't work. Did you get extra duty pay, out of hours pay, danger money and disturbance allowance for that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2021 at 11:14, Centrepin said:

RAF, don't need wages with the glof courses, heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, 4 star luxury hotels instead of barracks.

Have you not seen the new aircraft carrier designed with the RAF in mind?

 

Screenshot_20210414-111239_Facebook.jpg

Precisely what I expect and demand. Sometimes when I have been away on a route recovery (broken aircraft) no 5 star accommodation was available, I had to slum it in 3 star.....absolutely appalling.

 

On 14/04/2021 at 10:08, wymberley said:

Bed and board and now wages? When did the wages start? :whistling: All we got was some pocket money.


Not just any wages either, AND a free blue suit.

 

On 14/04/2021 at 13:29, TIGHTCHOKE said:

So some of you made poor decisions and chose the wrong service!:w00t:

Ce la vie.:lol:

Absolutely spot on, they used the crayon instead of a pen when filling out the paperwork....ended up in the army😃

 

2 hours ago, Centrepin said:

And they say the RAF don't work. Did you get extra duty pay, out of hours pay, danger money and disturbance allowance for that?

Yes, indeedy do, loads of extra cash, don’t know what to spend it on most of the time. £100 extra per month for emptying the aircraft toilets and all I have to do is get covered in multiple jobbies sprayed at pressure directly into my face😭

Edited by Taileron
Poor spelling....should have joined the army.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2021 at 20:58, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Okay, I don't want one then, but should someone insist, I could find a sidepleted 32" version a good home.

 

Hi, i have a Beretta So6 Side lock with 32" barrels with multi chock. 11,990 if anyone is interested

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hotshot100 said:

Hi, i have a Beretta So6 Side lock with 32" barrels with multi chock. 11,990 if anyone is interested

Can you deliver your gift?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...