Decoy equipment

wishy735

They would be good value at £30, the shells are worth a 10'er and the magnet although an older one ( I have one exactly the same ) is still worth £25 minimum if it works ok, plus the seat and what looks like a home made bouncer, If I was a bit closer I would grab them but you should have no problem selling them. good luck.👍

Edited by lakeside1000

At auction I recon the three items would make around £35 then the fees would have to be taken out , when we have the next auction it will be the first ( normal ) one for over a year , one thing you do get a lot of is pigeon gear , the more gear in the auction , the less it make , if you live near and handy the auction house is the ideal way to move on bulky items , this alone save high postal charge and no come backs once the items are sold .

I would offer the op £30 for the above if the magnet is in good working order, but Diss is a good 40 odd miles from mine so the distance involved wouldn't make the deal in my instance worthwhile as it would only be kept as spare but if he was coming down to the coast then by all means get in touch , failing that , Good luck with the sale .