one step closer to the end of common sense

243deer

Being a well practised ostrich I manage to avoid most 'news' as I do not like gossip much nor trials by media so forgive me for being a bit behind the times regarding these folk who have been given far too much confusing information regarding whether they are male, female or something else.

It appears that fully functional male rapists are able to simply say they are female and be transferred to a female prison - insert your own tirade of unprintable swear words here

As GR would say "&%^&$)_* unbelievable"

karen2-hero.jpg

15 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Being a well practised ostrich I manage to avoid most 'news' as I do not like gossip much nor trials by media so forgive me for being a bit behind the times regarding these folk who have been given far too much confusing information regarding whether they are male, female or something else.

It appears that fully functional male rapists are able to simply say they are female and be transferred to a female prison - insert your own tirade of unprintable swear words here

As GR would say "&%^&$)_* unbelievable"

karen2-hero.jpg

😂Sorry, but I just find this hilarious! 😂

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it seems some  Perpetrators of crimes in UK have more rights than their victims, 

That is not a new thing, but it really is a weird world when the lilly livered liberals can get it quite so wrong.

This person is one of a growing amount of people that are "working the system" and providing nothing to society.

14 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Scully it is far from hilarious, it is making a complete mockery of our once great legal system.

No, it’s hilarious. The entire situation, and how we allowed this to happen, is hilarious. 
Remember, all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men ( and women 🙂) to do nothing. 
We get what we deserve. 

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

No, it’s hilarious. The entire situation, and how we allowed this to happen, is hilarious. 
Remember, all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men ( and women 🙂) to do nothing. 
We get what we deserve. 

Fair point, it is so wrong though!

Yep. You have it right. 

The Police have been "Stonewalled". That is, they are taking advice from Stonewall, the former advocate for Lesbian, Gays and Bisexuals, which is now a trans rights lobbyist. The new ideology is that gender identity is more important than reality. If you, a man, say you are a woman, they will mark you down as one. It's why the rise in "female" child rapists on record. Because they are MEN. 

If you say "A man cannot become a woman" you could get marked as having committed a "non crime hate incident". 

BASC have refused to engage in a public conversation about this. When I range privately the advice was for me not to go around saying this. I have no idea how this will affect licencing. 

It will affect just about everything else. 

Women have been shouting about this for at least a decade, but who cares? It's only women getting hurt. Women's safety is apparently not as important as the feelings of men. 

Fill in the England Rugby consultation to say NO to men in women's sport. And keep saying NO to gender ideology, no to mixed sex toilets, no to mixed sex changing rooms, no to men in women's sports, no to the erasure of women. Check your child's school and know that the Equalities Act is still the law, contrary to what Stonewall are telling people. 

2 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Yep. You have it right. 

The Police have been "Stonewalled". That is, they are taking advice from Stonewall, the former advocate for Lesbian, Gays and Bisexuals, which is now a trans rights lobbyist. The new ideology is that gender identity is more important than reality. If you, a man, say you are a woman, they will mark you down as one. It's why the rise in "female" child rapists on record. Because they are MEN. 

If you say "A man cannot become a woman" you could get marked as having committed a "non crime hate incident". 

BASC have refused to engage in a public conversation about this. When I range privately the advice was for me not to go around saying this. I have no idea how this will affect licencing. 

Women have been shouting about this for at least a decade, but who cares? It's only women getting hurt. Women's safety is apparently not as important as the feelings of men. 

Fill in the England Rugby consultation to say NO to men in women's sport. And keep saying NO to gender ideology, no to mixed sex toilets, no to mixed sex changing rooms, no to men in women's sports, no to the erasure of women. Check your child's school and know that the Equalities Act is still the law, contrary to what Stonewall are telling people. 

How do you feel about people who are raising their children ‘gender neutral’ ? Wouldn’t doing so mean they must have access to both male and female toilets? Changing rooms at swimming pools, or in schools? 
Does neutral gender mean having communal changing rooms and toilets? 

50 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Just wait til some big brute of a woman and her inmates remove his firing pin with a pair of pliers.....or maybe holds him down and gives him a taste of his own medicine with a fake phallic instrument.

Women can be vicious

Not picking on you, and yes it is a horrendous thing to have happened, but people need to be educated to read what has been said or to know the difference between rape, sexual assault, etc

11 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Eh?  What do BASC have to do with the price of fish?

Do you mean you or someone you know  has  non-hate-incident on their record and they're concerned about their licence come renewal time? 

Did they give any indication if any  other members had reported difficulties with applications or renewals because of social media posts re gender issues?

12 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

Nonsense - You're undoing an otherwise sensible post by over-application of women victims, men aggressors here.

Plenty of people have highlighted these issues, both men and women.   Both men and women have had 'non-crime-hate incidents' recorded against them. The person who received the now-famous phone call from the police to 'check his thinking' was a man.  Fortunately that guy had the balls to pursue that in the courts and it was thrown out on appeal.

You're seriously not telling me that, to pick one example, had JK Rowling been born Jeremy Rowling, he wouldn't have been 'cancelled' even worse than he was for expressing his opinion on these matters?

Do not try to throw a wedge between the sexes on this, there doesn't need to be one.

A couple of quick observations on this.

Firstly I'm not sure how recent that petition is but if it is recent then the bit about policy change is to some extent moot as a dedicated unit housing high risk transgender inmates was established at HMP Downview to prevent this sort of incident by removing potential attackers from having access to victims.

https://www.prisonphone.co.uk/blog/hmp-downview-the-first-prison-with-a-wing-dedicated-to-transgender-inmates/

Secondly, a point was made about increasing numbers of female child sex offenders which suggested that this was due to male offenders who had transitioned.  This would be true in a small number if cases but the overall increase is due to an actual rise in numbers of (biological) women being convicted.

To find out what is going on about the police shutting down free speech 
https://www.faircop.org.uk/

To read a man's view on what has been going on
https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/

All men need to open their eyes to what is going on to women and how women live in 2021. I'm not going to let me time be drained explaining it all to people who are capable of doing their own reading, if they were interested enough or cared enough. 

2 hours ago, Scully said:

How do you feel about people who are raising their children ‘gender neutral’ ? Wouldn’t doing so mean they must have access to both male and female toilets? Changing rooms at swimming pools, or in schools? 
Does neutral gender mean having communal changing rooms and toilets? 

This is a seemingly genuine question so I'll answer it. Biological sex is important. Gender is made up by whichever society you happen to live in, it's frankly rubbish. Most things can be gender neutral quite easily - pens, books, chairs, clothes, shoes and so on. They don't need to be sexed. Some things should not be MIXED SEX. This starts with toilets and changing rooms. People deserve privacy from the opposite sex. Women need protection from men. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/unisex-changing-rooms-put-women-in-danger-8lwbp8kgk#:~:text=Almost 90% of reported sexual,and cater to transgender people.  And if that's not enough today's latest link  is one of Britain's finest using his male entitlement to perv on his colleagues: 

It may not be all men but it's 97% of women.

Transgender Trend has info on schools: https://www.transgendertrend.com/gender-neutral-toilets-schools/

Whenever you see gender it's obfuscation. Replace it with sex or "biological sex" if you must. Gender neutral is fine for objects but where people are concerned it's mixed sex. No to mixed sex contact sports. No to mixed sex changing rooms. No to mixed sex toilets. No to mixed sex hospital wards. No to mixed sex dormitories. We still need safeguarding.

So humans have been on planet earth for around 6 million years - go back less than 200 years, a blink of the eye, and we we simply got what we wanted by bashing it over the head and taking it.

Now all of a sudden the male function of inseminating everything in sight is no longer acceptable, crikey not even thinking it is acceptable.  One can't help thinking that the expectation of males is totally unrealistic given the evolutionary time-line?

I hasten to add that I don't condone any of the unacceptable behaviours but do ruefully observe the above. 

1 hour ago, Cosmicblue said:

Now all of a sudden the male function of inseminating everything in sight is no longer acceptable, crikey not even thinking it is acceptable.  One can't help thinking that the expectation of males is totally unrealistic given the evolutionary time-line?

It depends on whether everything in sight includes the males siblings, mother or children I suppose (cue lots of tittering and posts about certain counties or countries)?

6 hours ago, henry d said:

Not picking on you, and yes it is a horrendous thing to have happened, but people need to be educated to read what has been said or to know the difference between rape, sexual assault, etc

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/gayle-newland-found-guilty-at-retrial-of-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

Yes, it would be sexual assault by penetration. This girl lived just a village away from me. Such a bizarre case and a waste. 

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/gayle-newland-found-guilty-at-retrial-of-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

Yes, it would be sexual assault by penetration. This girl lived just a village away from me. Such a bizarre case and a waste. 

Exactly, in this instance, but in the OP and the reply I quoted there seems to be much confusion over what constitutes rape, sexual/indecent assault etc or people just misread it.

17 hours ago, ehb102 said:

Yep. You have it right. 

Most of your post talks Alot of sense but you have a huge chip on your shoulder about men, I don't know a single bloke that agreed with trans men being allowed in women's toilets or competing in women's sports. Just take a look on the net there's literally thousands of men voicing their concerns. Most men are good people, just like women.