Am I being daft??

discobob

3 minutes ago, discobob said:

I have come across a thing for Bravio UK on FB

They have a competition to win £2.5k of Fiocchi shells. 650 tickets at £10 each means they are walking away with £4,000 clear profit or am I missing something??

Doesn't seem right to me

Yeah, you're not factoring in costs.  Also assuming each competition / draw is a sell out.  Need to know those before you can work out profit.

Still, potentially a 4K profit less taxes/fees etc. Hosting doesn’t cost that much. 
The company was only registered this year although I do recognise the guys name but not the woman. They have no offices - registered at an accountants address. 

Might have to get into this myself!!

All of these sites are the same, tickets far surpassing the value of the product on offer.  it’s simple you get 2.5k of product for not a lot of money if your lucky.......they gain substantial profit irrelevant of luck/ costs.

gamble what you can afford to lose! 

9 hours ago, discobob said:

Still, potentially a 4K profit less taxes/fees etc. Hosting doesn’t cost that much. 
The company was only registered this year although I do recognise the guys name but not the woman. They have no offices - registered at an accountants address. 

Might have to get into this myself!!

Hi Discobob

She occasionally shoots at the club that we both visit at Trelogan, you probably don’t recognise her as nor did I at first.