Antler Stick

Old Boggy

I have a coronet antler stick that is surplus to my requirements. This was not made by me and looks to be fairly old. It currently has no ferrule on the bottom but if anyone is interested, I can easily stick a brass one on.

Perhaps someone with a bit of imagination could make a gruesome face from it in the style of Martin Brothers pottery.

The stick (hazel) measures 47 1/2 inches from base to the coronet.

I`m looking at £25 posted.

OB

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

14 minutes ago, JKD said:

Hi Old Boggy, I'd be very interested in this if you could cut it down to 42" and put a ferrule on it, for which I'd gladly pay extra for ?

That`s no problem at all and certainly no extra cost. I`m only pleased that someone can make use of it.

OB

5 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

That`s no problem at all and certainly no extra cost. I`m only pleased that someone can make use of it.

OB

That's great, many thanks. Just realised I could probably pick it up or meet up and collect ? Don't know where you are exactly, but I'm often up and down the A2/M2 and A299 ? In Whitstable/Herne Bay area tomorrow 🙂

Edited by JKD

Just now, JKD said:

That's great, many thanks. Just realised I could probably pick it up or meet up and collect ? I'm often up and down the A2/M2 and A299 ? In Whitstable/Herne Bay area tomorrow 🙂

That`s perfect, in that case you can have it for £20. I`ll be in tomorrow until about 12 ish.

PM sent

21 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

That`s perfect, in that case you can have it for £20. I`ll be in tomorrow until about 12 ish.

PM sent

For the record, I will take this, thanks 😊

Over to PM's for the finer details.

Picked this up today,,,, a very nice stick which will be very useful for it's intended purpose of "dog walking protection".

Thanks Old Boggy, very nice to meet you, and thanks for the freebie bottle opener,,,, which will also be used for its intended purpose 🍺

On 18/04/2021 at 18:15, Old Boggy said:

PM sent

Cheers 👍

16 minutes ago, JKD said:

Picked this up today,,,, a very nice stick which will be very useful for it's intended purpose of "dog walking protection".

Thanks Old Boggy, very nice to meet you, and thanks for the freebie bottle opener,,,, which will also be used for its intended purpose 🍺

Cheers 👍

Good to meet you too. I`m only too pleased that it will be of use.

I couldn`t believe that living the other side of Kent,  you were working just round the corner from me today. How coincidental (and convenient) was that.

ATB

OB

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Good to meet you too. I`m only too pleased that it will be of use.

I couldn`t believe that living the other side of Kent,  you were working just round the corner from me today. How coincidental (and convenient) was that.

ATB

OB

Well it certainly saved a lot of driving around 😁

You take care OB, ATVB 😊