Pard 007

Wild Bill

34 minutes ago, stuartyboy said:

What range would the Pard work out too with the onboard IR?

Hello, 200 plus yards but for spotting, 100/120 for HMR 50/80 for 22LR , a good screen view with air rifle 50/60 yards, with a good laser IR torch you can double the spotting distance, 

1 hour ago, silver fox 1 said:

Hi they recommended 16 mil for foxing, sportsman and Gun Centre are doing a deal on them at the moment £332 A friend of mine bought one Friday off of them

regards silver fox 1

Hello, yes I think a new model 007 is due out soon so reduced pricing 

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, 200 plus yards but for spotting, 100/120 for HMR 50/80 for 22LR , a good screen view with air rifle 50/60 yards, with a good laser IR torch you can double the spotting distance, 

Hello, yes I think a new model 007 is due out soon so reduced pricing 

just to add the onboard IR tube you slide out I use half way, 

8 hours ago, silver fox 1 said:

Hi that would be the reason why the price dropped Then, be interesting to see what they bring out next

Hello, I think Bruce a well known member on the UK night vision forum mentioned, it will bring the second hand prices down further, mine is original model, my friend has the Oled, I never like night vision with these extras like video, why can't you buy a basic night vision scope that does just that, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

23 hours ago, silver fox 1 said:

Hi that would be the reason why the price dropped Then, be interesting to see what they bring out next

According to those in the know, from Monday this week the price has been dropped to undercut the various copies that are being sold primarily by an ex employee of Pard. No new model is in the pipeline.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Velocette said:

Thats the last time I'LL believe something I read on the internet !!!!

It all depends who you listen to :lol:

Certain Pard retailers were quite keen to play down the existence of a new model while they were/are trying to get rid of the old ones.
Just business I suppose 🤷‍♂️

The new S model will highly likely be back up to the original £400+ price point though.

I have a Ward W800L for sale which will give you a lot more range than the Pard with a decent IR illuminator/torch.

NV Store W800L

The pard is good for closer in (22LR and 17HMR out to approx 100M) but for foxing/long range stuff the Ward is miles better.

5 minutes ago, miki said:

I have a Ward W800L for sale which will give you a lot more range than the Pard with a decent IR illuminator/torch.

NV Store W800L

The pard is good for closer in (22LR and 17HMR out to approx 100M) but for foxing/long range stuff the Ward is miles better.

At twice the price of a new Pard it needs to be :lol:

Seriously though , a 007 with a separate IR laser like a Sirius, and on the right scope, is a potent NV , quite capable of 500+ yards, far beyond the usual foxing range of 99 % of us.
The Ward has arguably a better camera, but thats about it.

2 hours ago, Bigteddy1954 said:

Hi the new pard nv007s is at the moment at British standards if all's ok be rolling out in 5 to 6 weeks time .cheers teddy  ps no prices yet 

They will retail at around £540.
Some are taking pre orders now.