Sako quad magazine.17 hmr and .22 mag,£22 posted,as new

daytona

11 minutes ago, daytona said:

I’ve pm,d you .

Sorry bud but that doesn't sound right to me - as far as I know hotmail no longer exists?

EDIT: having looked at all your sale posts it seems very strange you don't have a paypal account. I see potential issues ahead with sending the funds to a hotmail so I'll back out of this - sorry.

Edited by Dave-G

For your information,I fell out with PayPal years ago,(long story but basically I got scammed or whatever it is you call it),any sales I’ve done on here I must have done by bank transfer,,never had any problems before but like I say ,it’s up to you,. Thanks.

My edit seems to have not shown.

I see issues with sending funds to someone else, I'll back out of this. Sorry but someone selling as much as your posts suggest ought to have a their own paypal account in my opinion. I don't do online banking.

Edited by Dave-G

Wow...

Daytona , aka neil . Is 100 % genuine. He's a friend of mine. 

Anyone wanting to buy these can go through me. Paypal me ill get them sent. 

38 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

My edit seems to have not shown.

I see issues with sending funds to someone else, I'll back out of this. Sorry but someone selling as much as your posts suggest ought to have a their own paypal account in my opinion. I don't do online banking.

He's genuine pal. If you dont get them ill personally send you the money back 

Thanks Rich, I'm sure the guy is 100% genuine but its gone pear shaped as far as far as I'm concerned. I said I'd take it on impulse assuming it would be a nice simple paypal transaction but I don't like involving other parties so that's it I'm afraid. 

Thanks for offering to help but my mind is made up and it won't be changed, £22 is simply not worth setting principals aside for and I just don't need it that bad.

2 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Thanks Rich, I'm sure the guy is 100% genuine but its gone pear shaped as far as far as I'm concerned. I said I'd take it on impulse assuming it would be a nice simple paypal transaction but I don't like involving other parties so that's it I'm afraid. 

Thanks for offering to help but my mind is made up and it won't be changed, £22 is simply not worth setting principals aside for and I just don't need it that bad.

Ok pal. But i assure you he is 100 % genuine.