6 hours ago, old'un said:

Hmmm, well I have just sat here and tried saying Hazel in a commanding manner, not working for me but its your dog, have fun on shoot days. :)

I know, that's exactly the thing I mean!  We've scrubbed Hazel now.

5 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

off the wall I know but how about Nula/una (depending which source) Queen of the fairies cos if she favours her Dam she will be stunning.

It's a great suggestion, I love the name(s) but I don't feel it quite fits the bill.  Appreciate the idea though!

3 hours ago, FAR WELTED said:

maybe MIDGE,  jim backwards  ish

😅 what if she bites me!

We're trying out the name Connie now.  It rolls off the tongue easily, has power when called out loudly, and its original meaning from the name Constance means "steadfastness".

The Lady who I have used for a couple of training lessons - Kathryn Wellock has a small cocker call Wick which works really well with a fast nose down bum up type dog working dog. Always really loved the name Quick shout-able and a bit different !

still like Pip for "Pippa" for my Sprocker as again easy to go from Pip to PIP "usually with a few ranting words after" when she's given you that glance over the shoulder and you just know that they are about to embarrass you  and go "self employed "

ATB Agriv8

Edited by Agriv8
spellin's
2 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

still like Pip for "Pippa" for my Sprocker as again easy to go from Pip to PIP "usually with a few ranting words after" when she's given you that glance over the shoulder and you just know that they are about to embarrass you  and go "self employed "

ATB Agriv8

That’s my impatient eyeballing cocker’s name too! 😂