Anybody used Cens Mino digitals

discobob

I've got a pair, does a good job of muffling the sound the reception from the surrounding is not as good as the cfg digital's that i changed to but more than acepable, comfort is in the hands of the beholder plenty of choice of ear buds 

If you're interested I will sell you mine for £150 posted but bare in mind that some of the buds have been used PM me if interested or want photos 

46 minutes ago, Exudate said:

I've been using a pair of passive CENS for the past 3-4 years (or something like that), and rate them highly. 

These are different in that they aren't molded to your ear - https://www.censdigital.com/products-overview/mino-cens/

Although I couldn't see why it couldn't be incorporated into future models - just add the mold and insert the mino body!!!

I’ve now used the Peltor EEP-100’s for a year and a half for shooting and loading and they’ve been brilliant! I wasn’t keen on the tips supplied so I’ve been using the CENS Mino tips and I’m still on the original pair of those with no sign of degradation. 

I did have a pair of CENS passives made a few years ago but soon went back to a pair of Howard Leight Impact Pro electronic muffs.... found those for £65 odd by avoiding the shooting websites which started around the £100 mark for the same thing! 🤔

The EEP’s came from Earshot Communications.... £164/£169 odd, there is an LEP version which has batteries within the case but that’s more expensive... the case on the EEP’s just gets plugged into a USB socket for charging. Simples.

Cheers

Fizz

ps By all accounts.. CENS post-sales customer care isn’t the best and they charge a lot for a service...and take their time. 🤣

Edited by fizzbangwhallop