Email problems

JKD

After some help and advice from those in the know....

I've been using 3 email addresses for a while,,,, an original Supanet one, a BT one and most recently a Gmail one.

The Supanet one came with my original IP and laptop in about 2000. Up until this week, this email address has been active despite not being "with them" for a few years, but only incoming on the laptop, and in and outgoing on my mobile phone.

I changed to BT in about 2015, now with EE for the last 2 years,,,, this email address was also active [incoming and outgoing email] until this week.

Both usable on my laptop and the Supanet one also on my mobile, where I could actually send an email too.

Gmail is on my mobile and a tablet, not on my laptop.

The issue is,,,, now the other 2 have basically gone, how do I get Gmail on my laptop ? I've tried logging in on the laptop and I can get my email homepage up, but nothing works, ie can't send an email or even open other inboxes etc.

Could someone enlighten me as to what I can do or doing wrong please ?!

Also, is there a way of creating a new email address on my laptop that I could use regularly, mainly business stuff ?

Any help will be much appreciated 🙏🙂

I can recommend proton mail as an email account provider, encrypted and secure....just don’t lose your passwords or all emails are gone for good with no way of recovering! As for the issue your suffering it  I can’t help unfortunately