Happy Saint George's day

Newbie to this

49 minutes ago, Morrisman said:

Also a HSGD from me too. There will be a flag flying from my house as soon as I find the ******.

Found it

20210423_091143.jpg

Happy St Georges day ! 

Someone will likely be around shortly to make you take it down , for its racist imperialist connotations :|

Soon to be replaced with St George Floyds day.....

WATCH LIVE: Trial of Derek Chauvin, charged with killing George Floyd – Day  9 | Direct Feed | WPBS | Serving Northern New York and Eastern Ontario

18 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

The flag was always flown from the local church tower every St. Georges day.  Nothing today, and I can't remember if it was last year.  I'm not sure if this is a church decision, or a local one, or simply a lapse of memory.

Probably because of Covid restrictions not allowing meetings to take place ATM and probably slipped past any zoom/teams meeting

43 minutes ago, henry d said:

Probably because of Covid restrictions not allowing meetings to take place ATM and probably slipped past any zoom/teams meeting

Possibly; the usual flag man is an ex Army chap who would be fairly unlikely to forget, but who knows.  Next time I see him (he walks his dog past my garden sometimes)  I will ask.