Suspicious website? Opinions?

dabloobana

Due to my recent searches, Big brother google decided to show me a labs-for-sale-website.

Its a wierd site, yes the prices are like WOW but something seems fishy.

No geographical location, no internet presence ever, no reviews re the site (positive or negative)

Its so dodgy its funny. Please read all sections including customer reviews, "shipping". (is frozen water the correct way??!!)

seems super dodgy to me but maybe its because of my lack of knowledge.

Would value experienced  members' opinions

https://zanzilabrador.co.uk/

Does look at bit suspicious, although having said that, the website looks well put together but the suspicious part is the domain was only registered a month ago and WHOIS data is hidden, yet they claim to have been trading for 10 years? Which is possible, but I find it hard to believe they have only just decided to have a web presence.

They could be legit, but think its one to avoid.

That website looks well sketchy. I'd give it a wide berth. A ten week old puppy photographed in snow, and another next to a pumpkin?

There is quiet a few fake puppy seller scams about now. Facebook is full of them.

I'd suggest not handing over any money or deposit until you can visit a pup. Any credible breeder will understand this, be suspicious of those that don't.

Edited by LeedsZeppelin

My favourite quote 

"we don’t fly the puppies in the cargo section of the plane, they are actually shipped in the passenger section of the plane together with pet nannies until delivery is completed." 

That makes it great value, a passanger ticket for the dog and its nanny plus a lab for £500, it's got to be genuine 😂😂🤣🤣😭

19 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

My favourite quote 

"we don’t fly the puppies in the cargo section of the plane, they are actually shipped in the passenger section of the plane together with pet nannies until delivery is completed." 

That makes it great value, a passanger ticket for the dog and its nanny plus a lab for £500, it's got to be genuine 😂😂🤣🤣😭

I’m just amazed anyone would think it’s not a scam. 

5 hours ago, 243deer said:

I cannot believe how many of you even bothered looking when the OP has 7 posts - but then that is what scam sites rely on, the gullible and those that do not pay attention

not having a go here but please be a bit more careful folks

What do you mean? 

Are you suggesting the OP is one of the scammers? :hmm: Or just we shouldn't bother looking because he only has 7 posts? 

6 hours ago, 243deer said:

I cannot believe how many of you even bothered looking when the OP has 7 posts - but then that is what scam sites rely on, the gullible and those that do not pay attention

Plenty of people have hundreds if not thousands of posts and they’re all rubbish, especially mine 🤷‍♀️😂

On 24/04/2021 at 09:16, dabloobana said:

Due to my recent searches, Big brother google decided to show me a labs-for-sale-website.

Its a wierd site, yes the prices are like WOW but something seems fishy.

No geographical location, no internet presence ever, no reviews re the site (positive or negative)

Its so dodgy its funny. Please read all sections including customer reviews, "shipping". (is frozen water the correct way??!!)

seems super dodgy to me but maybe its because of my lack of knowledge.

Would value experienced  members' opinions

https://zanzilabrador.co.uk/

Lack of knowledge or not if you cant see thats a con you must need you eyes and brain testing. Dont worry try thease chaps one is even in Norfolk. 

People might just have to except that the price a of a good dog that is going to work hard for you has gone up. Its been low for a long time and while everything else has gone up with inflation dogs have generally not. As much I hate to say it but the pandemic and stupid people thinking oh lets get a dog on a whim has caused this but it has. 

There is always the option of waiting until next year when people go back to the office etc and get a rescue dog but then you will have to put in the hard work to gain the trust of the dog. A dog trainer might only be able to do so much the rest has to come from the owner.

My advise is buy local and somebody you know is a reputable breeder.

6 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

They’re not all crazy money. 

My mates just bred his FTW bitch to his hard hunting Irish bred dog. 

He said pups going to be £1k. 

There you go @dabloobana £1k for something that is going to give you 10 years +- of hard work come rain or shine. 

On 26/04/2021 at 11:40, 243deer said:

im with you on this one, joined 24th april, ist post 24th april,  FISHY!

On 26/04/2021 at 11:40, 243deer said:

13 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

im with you on this one, joined 24th april, ist post 24th april,  FISHY!

Yes very fishy.

I am posting a site thats dodgy. Not claiming its my site. Not vouching for it.  Not promoting it.

Im Saying its dodgy.

Im Not selling anything.

Im Not asking for money.

Also since Im so fishy, and had only 7 posts (you checked), it would have only taken another click to see my intro.

Also i can understand if maths is not someones strong point so heres a refresher:

24 April 2012 (my joining date) is 9 years before  24 april 2021.

Anyways nothing i can say will convince you, so let me make it easier for you all:

Dear admin, i am very fishy. My posts are fishy. Yes its my website which i am promoting.

Hope that satisfies you.

To anyone else who cares to listen: (clearly they cant read my post)- I know its dodgy, I have written its dodgy. I have pointed its fishy. My quote is "its so dodgy its funny"

Edited by dabloobana

2 hours ago, dabloobana said:

Yes very fishy.

I am posting a site thats dodgy. Not claiming its my site. Not vouching for it.  Not promoting it.

Im Saying its dodgy.

Im Not selling anything.

Im Not asking for money.

Also since Im so fishy, and had only 7 posts (you checked), it would have only taken another click to see my intro.

Also i can understand if maths is not someones strong point so heres a refresher:

24 April 2012 (my joining date) is 9 years before  24 april 2021.

Anyways nothing i can say will convince you, so let me make it easier for you all:

Dear admin, i am very fishy. My posts are fishy. Yes its my website which i am promoting.

Hope that satisfies you.

To anyone else who cares to listen: (clearly they cant read my post)- I know its dodgy, I have written its dodgy. I have pointed its fishy. My quote is "its so dodgy its funny"

That's Pigeon watch for you !