Lockdown hair style.

JDog

6 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

The big day, I hope we have an update of the new style.

Yes you can have an update.

The Lady hairdresser was very nice and not once did she ask me what I was doing for the rest of the day or where I was going on holiday. She did though tell me all about Clodhopper who appears to be an ex boyfriend of hers.

I wasn’t brave enough to have a grade 1 or number 1 clippered job or whatever it is called so I just asked for a trim with some grey bits to be added down each side to give the misleading effect of age and experience. It was very well worth the £7 OAP rate that she asked me for.

8AF87727-0020-4EBF-B5EC-59D2F5106EA9.jpeg

31 minutes ago, JDog said:

The Lady hairdresser was very nice and not once did she ask me what I was doing for the rest of the day or where I was going on holiday. She did though tell me all about Clodhopper who appears to be an ex boyfriend of hers.

I wasn’t brave enough to have a grade 1 or number 1 clippered job or whatever it is called so I just asked for a trim with some grey bits to be added down each side to give the misleading effect of age and experience. It was very well worth the £7 OAP rate that she asked me for.

Gosh you were lucky, normally you can't shut the hair cutter up, "what are you doing today?" " have you booked any holidays" "what are you having for your dinner?" etc

Jdog very smart ! I have to add an antidote re the grey coming through.

Being from god own Yorkshire where a rather dry sense of humour is a necessity a few years ago I asked the hairdresser just to cut out the grey ones. To which she replied as quick as a flash that’s the Kojak clippers or cut throat ? Put me in my place !

Oh second is a number 2 in France is metic - takes a bit of explanation when you only nipped to the supermarket for some more red wine !

atb Agriv8

1 hour ago, JDog said:

She must of thrown the grey bits in for free for £7. The break up from Clodhopper must of been amicable or you may of ended up coming out like a cue ball.