Unpopular Opinions.

bigbird

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giles Brandreath.............makes my stomach churn.........friend of the stars and so called price phillips best mate...........and the other skincrawler is Burrell "my rock" pricess dianans butler...absolute cretin...parasitic guttersnipe

11 minutes ago, ditchman said:

giles Brandreath.............makes my stomach churn.........friend of the stars and so called price phillips best mate...........and the other skincrawler is Burrell "my rock" pricess dianans butler...absolute cretin...parasitic guttersnipe

I’ve actually met Paul Burrell, he used to have a flower shop sort of near me - bought some lilies off him and the guy couldn’t WAIT to tell me who he was 🙄

7 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

The number of people I dislike is too long to list. 

I am only 40 but grumpy beyond my years...my default position is that until proven otherwise I dislike everyone. 

keep working at it, when you get to my age the  list of people you like gets shorter,  also Baked Beans are the spawn of Satan 🤮

1 minute ago, derbyduck said:

keep working at it, when you get to my age the  list of people you like gets shorter,  also Baked Beans are the spawn of Satan 🤮

What!!!! Baked beans are life!!! 😂

I am pleased to notice that nobody has challenged my Oasis opinion 😂

Oh! I have another !! retractable leads on dogs 🤬🤬

I love raw tomatoes, I love roasted tomatoes, I love tomato based sauces. I utterly despise Tomato Ketchup 🤢

I also despise “Barbecue Sauce” or “Barbecue” flavour. Which is weird as I cook on a Barbecue more than I cook indoors. I also don’t believe a gas “barbecue” is even a barbecue - it’s just an outdoor hob IMO. Chargrill over smokey solid fuel is the only option. 

Every time I turn up to a friend’s “barbecue” and find a Calor gas bottle attached to an outdoor hob... I no longer consider them friends. 

Edited by WalkedUp

4 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I love raw tomatoes, I love roasted tomatoes, I love tomato based sauces. I utterly despise Tomato Ketchup 🤢

I also despise “Barbecue Sauce” or “Barbecue” flavour. Which is weird as I cook on a Barbecue more than I cook indoors. I also don’t believe a gas “barbecue” is even a barbecue - it’s just an outdoor hob IMO. Chargrill over smokey solid fuel is the only option. 

Every time I turn up to a friend’s barbecue and see a Calor gas bottle. I no longer consider them friends. 

Agreed on the gas bbq thing but as for Barbecue Sauce?!?!?

I found the entire Captain Tom thing very embarrassing. 
Not the fact he raised money for charity, and I have the greatest respect for him, but found the gushing sentimentality of it all, just far too much to stomach,  and when that cross dresser Ball got involved to massage his already colossal ego by singing a duet with him I almost puked. 

Just now, WalkedUp said:

I second this. Nobody who has ever trained a half decent dog has ever used a retractable lead. It’s an advertisement that you’re an eegit. 

Yup! I have always said the minute you see a retractable lead you know the owner can’t do a thing with the dog.