Unpopular Opinions.

bigbird

8 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Unpopular opinions? 

Lots of people who do charitable work do it not to help others but so they can feel good about themselves. 

They then like to post on Social Media about how they are doing it do they can feel even better about themselves when they get a few likes. 

Many of these so called ‘charities’ aren’t needed and actually cause more problems than they solve. 

What’s worse is then these half informed idiots then turn around and criticise the services that are providing the actual help. 

💯% 👍

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The term ‘furbaby’ although that’s probably more of a pet hate than an unpopular opinion when posted on this forum 👍

I didn’t want to spoil the atmosphere but, yes! Add to that anyone who treats a dog or a cat as a person. Then that the UK is a “nation of animal lovers”. If you ‘loved’ animals/the environment you wouldn’t have a pet and would be in favour of conservation (including pest control). 

Tattoos are my big hate. My opinion is very unpopular now. I do not care about them on men as it is no skin off my nose but seeing them on a beautiful woman makes me so sad. Like your favourite ice cream dropped in the gutter, goes instantly from a 10 to a 0. 

Edited by WalkedUp

6 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Tattoos are my big hate. My opinion is very unpopular now. I do not care about them on men as it is no skin off my nose but seeing them on a beautiful woman makes me so sad. Like your favourite ice cream dropped in the gutter, goes instantly from a 10 to a 0. 

I hate tattoos as well! 

The changing of chokes when in the cage, this combined with loads of teeth sucking and arm waving whilst holding up the 6 people waiting should result in 1 hour in the stocks. Once in the stocks you should be pelted with raw fish.

James Cordon.....where do I start with this individual.

Walked up your not alone, I also hate tattoos on women. 

Only people who had tattoos when I was a youngster were ex navy or forces, ex cons or wrong un's..

To see lovely young women covered in tattoos, what will they look like when fashion changes and they get older. 

This won't be popular but I hate seeing tattoos of names and birth dates, makes me think can you not just remember them if they're that important, even better when placed somewhere they can't read them like back of arm.  Funny the things we don't like.  No doubt there will now be loads saying they have these tattoos. 😋 

Another is people who take dogs like chihuahuas and other similar sized dogs to busy towns on market day and don't expect them to get kicked and trodden on.  People on crowded pavements are not looking for rats on leads.

Edited by figgy

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

giles Brandreath.............makes my stomach churn.........friend of the stars and so called price phillips best mate...........and the other skincrawler is Burrell "my rock" pricess dianans butler...absolute cretin...parasitic guttersnipe

Hello, have to agree, my rock turned into a loose cannon 

Noodles what utter carp. 

2 hours ago, Taileron said:

The changing of chokes when in the cage, this combined with loads of teeth sucking and arm waving whilst holding up the 6 people waiting should result in 1 hour in the stocks. Once in the stocks you should be pelted with raw fish.

James Cordon.....where do I start with this individual.

Yes then after they have held everyone up they go and miss. 

As an add on to the retractable lead hate I would like to also add my complete hate for the harnesses that people put on their dogs, especially the ones that are labelled as an "anti pull harness"

If you WANT an animal to pull something you put a harness on it!!

Another hate of mine is Chihuahua type dogs and most other miniature toy dog breeds. I now term then all under the one heading of ***** ***** bark machines.

14 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

I second this. Nobody who has ever trained a half decent dog has ever used a retractable lead. It’s an advertisement that you’re an eegit. 

I have one for my old beagle, if I didnt she would be off through the hedge when she gets her nose down. It allows her a bit of run around and i can still hold on to her.

Top hates -

1. Queen (band)

Queen songs

Brian May's hair

Brian May's guitar sound

Truly awful band, theatrical rubbish, a 'rock band' for people that dont really like rock music but claim to do so.

2. Musicals and musical theatre productions, absolute vomit.

3. Pulling a pint of guinness in 2 goes is unnecessary and barely makes any difference if any difference at all. 

Edited by Pangolin

16 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

Top hates -

1. Queen (band)

Queen songs

Brian May's hair

Brian May's guitar sound

Truly awful band, theatrical rubbish, a 'rock band' for people that dont really like rock music but claim to do so.

2. Musicals and musical theatre productions, absolute vomit.

3. Pulling a pint of guinness in 2 goes is unnecessary and barely makes any difference if any difference all. 

I’m with you on musicals, horrendous. 

With regards to a pint of Guinness their master brewer may disagree with you.

16 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

I’m with you on musicals, horrendous. 

With regards to a pint of Guinness their master brewer may disagree with you.

Of course he would disagree, he wants to sell a load of it.

Like he said, people want to drink it with their eyes...its a marketing ploy so people see a guinness sitting on the side to tempt them into having one.

Edited by Pangolin