Unpopular Opinions.

bigbird

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

I suspect there are many here that totally agree, limit of two children or 2 live births whichever comes first (this allows for multiple births) and then Tax subsequent births heavily 

Our economy is a Ponzi scheme. If a generation does not have enough children to become productive workers, then that generation cannot afford to retire.

6 hours ago, scolopax said:

We retire too young. Old people are the single biggest drain on the nations wealth. They need be gainfully employed for longer. 

Very true. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

YES!!! The music was flipping horrendous, I hate 80’s music!!!

I suggest you go buy 15k cartridges and don't bother with plugs - you don't deserve your ears. I would give a nut (as long as it was a dud) to have lived through the 80/90's music scene. Best music ever! 😂 

Edited by Cawdor118

5 minutes ago, Cawdor118 said:

I suggest you go buy 15k cartridges and don't bother with plugs - you don't deserve your ears. I would give a nut (as long as it was a dud) to have lived through the 80/90's music scene. Best music ever! 😂 

😂😂😂 Rubbish 😂😂

On 25/04/2021 at 19:55, bigbird said:

I’ve actually met Paul Burrell, he used to have a flower shop sort of near me - bought some lilies off him and the guy couldn’t WAIT to tell me who he was 🙄

Yes, ive met him a few times too. Very full of himself.

Edited by del.gue

For me:

Raw celery. 🤢

Orange flavoured chocolate. 🤢

Packham "someone i would never get sick of punching"

The Biased Broadcasting Corp, and all who sail in her.

Judy "bloody" Murray... a face like scraping nails down a black board.

Edited by del.gue

1 hour ago, del.gue said:

For me:

Raw celery. 🤢

Orange flavoured chocolate. 🤢

Packham "someone i would never get sick of punching"

The Biased Broadcasting Corp, and all who sail in her.

Judy "bloody" Murray... a face like scraping nails down a black board.

Read the thread title; unpopular opinions....What you have there is popular opinions 😉

Ok, here's one that'll rankle people (though my 'common sence' rant barely raised an eyebrow):  Bowie.  Tedious beyond belief, and beatified by the BBC whilst he was alive.

Eddy Izzard, breathakingly un-funny, and clearly in need of the services of a mental health professional.

10 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Read the thread title; unpopular opinions....What you have there is popular opinions 😉

Ok, here's one that'll rankle people (though my 'common sence' rant barely raised an eyebrow):  Bowie.  Tedious beyond belief, and beatified by the BBC whilst he was alive.

Eddy Izzard, breathakingly un-funny, and clearly in need of the services of a mental health professional.

is Eddy Izzard married to Grayson Perry ?

Cat, meet pigeons.

Most people who claim to be dyslexic are just borderline-illiterate. There are a few rare cases, but the majority I've met are also thick. They just use dyslexia as an excuse for being thick, regardless of the fact that they're thick in general, not just when it comes to literacy.

Not a personal attack on anyone who struggles, you could be in the few.