Jump to content

Unpopular Opinions.


bigbird
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

I suspect there are many here that totally agree, limit of two children or 2 live births whichever comes first (this allows for multiple births) and then Tax subsequent births heavily 

Our economy is a Ponzi scheme. If a generation does not have enough children to become productive workers, then that generation cannot afford to retire.

6 hours ago, scolopax said:

We retire too young. Old people are the single biggest drain on the nations wealth. They need be gainfully employed for longer. 

Very true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/04/2021 at 18:21, bigbird said:

What’s yours?

I’ll start.

I hate Oasis with a passion (the group, not the drink). It just sounds like nasal whiny repetitive drivel to me. 🤢

That my man, is a travesty!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

YES!!! The music was flipping horrendous, I hate 80’s music!!!

I suggest you go buy 15k cartridges and don't bother with plugs - you don't deserve your ears. I would give a nut (as long as it was a dud) to have lived through the 80/90's music scene. Best music ever! 😂 

Edited by Cawdor118
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cawdor118 said:

I suggest you go buy 15k cartridges and don't bother with plugs - you don't deserve your ears. I would give a nut (as long as it was a dud) to have lived through the 80/90's music scene. Best music ever! 😂 

😂😂😂 Rubbish 😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/04/2021 at 19:55, bigbird said:

I’ve actually met Paul Burrell, he used to have a flower shop sort of near me - bought some lilies off him and the guy couldn’t WAIT to tell me who he was 🙄

Yes, ive met him a few times too. Very full of himself.

Edited by del.gue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me:

Raw celery. 🤢

Orange flavoured chocolate. 🤢

Packham "someone i would never get sick of punching"

The Biased Broadcasting Corp, and all who sail in her.

Judy "bloody" Murray... a face like scraping nails down a black board.

Edited by del.gue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, del.gue said:

For me:

Raw celery. 🤢

Orange flavoured chocolate. 🤢

Packham "someone i would never get sick of punching"

The Biased Broadcasting Corp, and all who sail in her.

Judy "bloody" Murray... a face like scraping nails down a black board.

Read the thread title; unpopular opinions....What you have there is popular opinions 😉

Ok, here's one that'll rankle people (though my 'common sence' rant barely raised an eyebrow):  Bowie.  Tedious beyond belief, and beatified by the BBC whilst he was alive.

Eddy Izzard, breathakingly un-funny, and clearly in need of the services of a mental health professional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Read the thread title; unpopular opinions....What you have there is popular opinions 😉

Ok, here's one that'll rankle people (though my 'common sence' rant barely raised an eyebrow):  Bowie.  Tedious beyond belief, and beatified by the BBC whilst he was alive.

Eddy Izzard, breathakingly un-funny, and clearly in need of the services of a mental health professional.

is Eddy Izzard married to Grayson Perry ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, del.gue said:

For me:

Raw celery. 🤢

Orange flavoured chocolate. 🤢

Packham "someone i would never get sick of punching"

The Biased Broadcasting Corp, and all who sail in her.

Judy "bloody" Murray... a face like scraping nails down a black board.

Are you on anger management yet? 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

Are you on anger management yet? 😎

Yes... its an age thing and something to rage about while i wait for upgraded brakes to be fitted to my wheeled zimmer. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cat, meet pigeons.

Most people who claim to be dyslexic are just borderline-illiterate. There are a few rare cases, but the majority I've met are also thick. They just use dyslexia as an excuse for being thick, regardless of the fact that they're thick in general, not just when it comes to literacy.

Not a personal attack on anyone who struggles, you could be in the few.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I get older and grumpier, I was starting to formulate a very long list of unpopular opinions, but there's a theme. Basically, my disdain for people who take the **** all the time and don't take responsibility for themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Are we still talking about celery. 😃

Oh yes, we don't like it too limp!:cool1:

5 minutes ago, discobob said:

People who use fancy words 😂 that don't exist!!!🤣

 

That is called being unable to spell!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...