Westlands clays

benbobailey

On 25/04/2021 at 20:06, Cawdor118 said:

Looks awesome, I have seen it on the internet. I wonder if they will have any Krieghoff's? Can one you enlighten me once you have been please?

Hello again, no krieghoffs, apparently krieghoff were not responsive when approached. Plenty of most other major makers on display, and friendly staff.

Visited today and this is a seriously impressive set up, including the gun room. I was the only one on the clays for the morning but guessing it will be busy at the weekend. If you are in the market for a new ou and cannot find it here I would be surprised, save kreighoff. Was looking at the top range Yildiz modelled on the Perazzi and a fraction of the price. Nice but I am not adding to the cabinets at present. 

22 hours ago, benbobailey said:

Hello again, no krieghoffs, apparently krieghoff were not responsive when approached. Plenty of most other major makers on display, and friendly staff.

Magic! appreciate the feedback. Mental at 15k a pop they weren't keen to get a new store on board. Beggars belief in fact. 

7 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Visited today and this is a seriously impressive set up, including the gun room. I was the only one on the clays for the morning but guessing it will be busy at the weekend. If you are in the market for a new ou and cannot find it here I would be surprised, save kreighoff. Was looking at the top range Yildiz modelled on the Perazzi and a fraction of the price. Nice but I am not adding to the cabinets at present. 

As in this one? Again, thanks for getting back.

47 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

Hello, Curry or is it possibly Currie?

Have no idea, have just written it as I read it. 

30 minutes ago, BlaserF3 said:

Iain Furness was out with a bloke yesterday. I like the new building 😀

It certainly looks the biz.
From pictures I’ve seen it looks like Ian ( Lakeland Guns ) is helping out as planned, until the gunroom gets going.