FTCH x ‘FTCH x OFTW’ Springers

bigbird

I know, I know, I already had an ad up for cocker pups but our springer bitch has had eight pups last night (we were only expecting the usual 2 - 4 that she usually has which we were going to keep anyway hence no waiting list and no advertising!)

Turbo (FTCH Buccleuch Pepper x OFTW Jades Little Gem) is the Dam, the Sire is FTCH Samsir Babbler, son of FTCH Saturns Spirit.

All the good stuff will be done, docked, dew clawed, microchipped, KC reg, flea’d, wormed etc.

Two girls, two boys available. These will be seriously good hard hunting pups.

£2200. North Wales, Near Chester.

Too tired to dig out pedigrees etc but will do tomorrow. 

Cheers

Blimy bigbird surprised you have time for dog training sound like you are nearly full on dog maternity unit!

ps it is customary  to have cute cuddly photos of pups and two of working parents immaculately groomed.... gun and brace of pheasants or partridge or if really posh grouse !!! ( you know the ones ) 

As before good luck with pups - one sprocker is enough to keep me busy !

ps will be back in touch re some boarding / training for my Pip ( was planning some before COVID ) as we may need to board her this year if we get away for a holiday? Is that something that’s possible? U2u if you prefer ?

Atb Agriv8

3 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

ps will be back in touch re some boarding / training for my Pip ( was planning some before COVID ) as we may need to board her this year if we get away for a holiday? Is that something that’s possible? U2u if you prefer ?

Atb Agriv8

Love having dogs here to train / board!  If it’s okay with you that they get unlimited cuddles and fuss as well as training 🙈😂