Has Carrie done for Boris?

Dave-G

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GF asked me over dinner last night, how can Boris have so many kids, she reckons she'd take a bullet in the head over rolling with him. She thinks it's be like having sex with a Guinea Pig.

My response was maybe it's the power, or the charisma that a few people on QT were referring to last night.

3 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

None of Boris's conquests are high in the looks department, though I will concede that Boris doesn't possess the film star looks of Bernie Ecclestone or Donald Trump.

😁😁😁

37 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

There are some pictures of the finished product of all the "wallpapergate" spending in the papers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10994233/Boris-Carries-home-makeover-couple-spent-200-000-renovating-Downing-Street-flat.html

As someone said, it costs a fortune to look that cheap.  I know London is an expensive dump, but I genuinely cannot believe some of the prices, but then a fool and his money are easily parted.

My god! Somebody’s taking the pee somewhere; looks like a #### caravan! 

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

There are some pictures of the finished product of all the "wallpapergate" spending in the papers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10994233/Boris-Carries-home-makeover-couple-spent-200-000-renovating-Downing-Street-flat.html

As someone said, it costs a fortune to look that cheap.  I know London is an expensive dump, but I genuinely cannot believe some of the prices, but then a fool and his money are easily parted.

Reminds me of the Emperors New Clothes … they had a fashion and style GURU come in and design that for me … looks like he just so happened to own the store they bought it all from?! 

I bet he just threw the most expensive horrible looking **** that he wanted to get rid of at them, and they seem to have lapped it up. 

It seems to me that anyone who can spend those eye watering sums for a temporary flat over the shop hasn't got the sense to run a bath let alone a country.  The fact that what they bought is absolute tat (in most peoples eyes) just shows he's a gullible fool as well.

Johnson is an amusing and highly capable speaker, and I suspect great fun to meet and be with, but his judgement seems completely missing, his honesty and integrity was always questioned - and seems now proven to be missing as well.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

It seems to me that anyone who can spend those eye watering sums for a temporary flat over the shop hasn't got the sense to run a bath let alone a country.  The fact that what they bought is absolute tat (in most peoples eyes) just shows he's a gullible fool as well.

Johnson is an amusing and highly capable speaker, and I suspect great fun to meet and be with, but his judgement seems completely missing, his honesty and integrity was always questioned - and seems now proven to be missing as well.

I thought it was free stuff? Wasn't it all a bribe paid for by a fan? 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

you've been dying to post that for how many years..?

I was reminded of it’s existence having had TC send me a love note along with Cliffs greatest hits on a C90 cassette

But I cannot lie, it was sent to me yesterday.