Light hearted discusion - Line of Duty - Who is H ?

Agriv8

So I am sure a few on here have there own take on who H: is and will Hastings ( like the Battle )  Get 'his Bent Coppa' before his forced retirement.

So Pigeon watch 'Colective' can just about solve any problem ( So it seems ) 

But can we sus it before the Last one of the series on Sunday

Agriv8

Edited by Agriv8
Ensured my opening post was to the LETTER of the law

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey fellas feel like I have been cross examines so going with 'No Comment'

There isn't much tv that has me riveted to the sofa ( even left the Pub early Sunday Eve to make sure I was home !!  ) but looks like I am not the only one so....

"A Sweep Stake you Say" - "Now were Sucking diesel "

For those that may have missed it Ted'isms all in one clip ! I have even started saying fella at the end of each sentence !

Ted'isms on the BBC

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, agriv8 mentioned a He ?

How about a wild card, wife of former undercover police officer that was murdered, I am as intrigued as many others on PW 🤔

sorry guys I have ensured the OP has been adjusted to ensure it stands up in court ! ( So am I H ? tampering with the Evidence !!!! ) 

I REALLY hope it's not Hastings. It would be a stupid and illogical direction to take it in. I'd take just about anyone being H over him - including hearing 'Staying Alive' being played as a figure in shadow approaches, claiming to be H, before entering the light from a single street light, revealing it's none other than Jim Moriarty from Sherlock.

The only one who would actually make sense (now the Police and Crime Commissioner is out of the picture, unless that's a bluff?) is Osborne. 

Fun fact. Those long interviews that they do are all filmed in one take. They mess up, they start the whole thing from the beginning. One from a previous episode took take after take because Dunbar (I think) referred to racist slugs, rather than racist thugs. Everyone got the giggles and each time they got to that line, someone would crack and they'd have to go again.

Mrs Agriv8 states Nesbit character can’t be dead and will be on on Sunday or they would use any 2 bit character / actor. she also states he’s the next king pin they will be after and teds going to need his passport for next series!

Me I recon ocu has something on the  chief supper !

keep them theories coming !

atb Agriv8

20 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Mrs Agriv8 states Nesbit character can’t be dead and will be on on Sunday or they would use any 2 bit character / actor. she also states he’s the next king pin they will be after and teds going to need his passport for next series!

Me I recon ocu has something on the  chief supper !

keep them theories coming !

atb Agriv8

Ordinarily, I'd agree. But I can absolutely see Nesbit being a complete Line of Duty lover and would love nothing more than yanking the chain of his fellow fans by appearing only as a face and a corpse, just to watch the internet explode. I know I'd do it if I was in his position...