Light hearted discusion - Line of Duty - Who is H ?

Agriv8

58 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Ordinarily, I'd agree. But I can absolutely see Nesbit being a complete Line of Duty lover and would love nothing more than yanking the chain of his fellow fans by appearing only as a face and a corpse, just to watch the internet explode. I know I'd do it if I was in his position...

James Nesbitt is on record as saying that he always wanted to be in LOD, so this may be his and Mercurio's little joke to have him appearing in the last two episodes as both corpse and archvillain.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Looks like ITV are getting like the BBC , pulled off last episode of tonights drama, what about innocent till proven guilty, 🤔

I agree..... but there is no smoke without fire and in his case it seems like there is a lot of smoke and a lot of fires from multiple different sources.

Back to the light hearted discussion does this mean he is not H as bbc have not pulled the episode?🤔

1 minute ago, Agriv8 said:

I agree..... but there is no smoke without fire and in his case it seems like there is a lot of smoke and a lot of fires from multiple different sources.

Back to the light hearted discussion does this mean he is not H as bbc have not pulled the episode?🤔

Hello, you maybe right but I was looking forward to last night's episode 🙄 , H who 🤔😁

51 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, you maybe right but I was looking forward to last night's episode 🙄 , H who 🤔😁

You can watch the last  "Viewpoint" on catch-up on ITV-Hub

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

👍 , Will try on my I pad, 

Well, it was on our TV ITV Hub at midnight last night, but it's not showing on our TV version of ITV hub today, however it is on my phone version of the hub thus streamable on to the TV.

Weird! 

I would watch it asap in case it gets pulled from all platforms.

Just now, amateur said:

Well, it was on our TV ITV Hub at midnight last night, but it's not showing on our TV version of ITV hub today, however it is on my phone version of the hub thus streamable on to the TV.

Weird! 

I would watch it asap in case it gets pulled from all platforms.

Watching later with a coffee and nice piece of cake👍

11 minutes ago, wishy735 said:

Utterly disappointed with the ending. Did they run out of ideas. Positive pigeon watch could have written a better ending using our members as characters.

H would have to be Henry D then. :yay:

Thought that was a poor ending. I have been watching this because nothing much else has been on. In my opinion the whole series has strayed that far from reality that the scrpits have been really farcical. 

Prior to this last series the 9PM Slot featured a northern Ireland police drama ,which did star James Nesbit. In my opinion I thought that was much better than LOD.

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

Thought that was a poor ending. I have been watching this because nothing much else has been on. In my opinion the whole series has strayed that far from reality that the scrpits have been really farcical. 

Prior to this last series the 9PM Slot featured a northern Ireland police drama ,which did star James Nesbit. In my opinion I thought that was much better than LOD.

Bloodlands. I agree that was superb. Ironically, it's the same writer.

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

nope not for me............the last time i was glued to a seris was the forsyth saga..

Blimey my Father used to watch that last century!

Thoroughly enjoyed the Line of Duty series, very good Sunday evening viewing.

nope not for me............the last time i was glued to a seris was the forsyth saga..

😂I remember that! Just and very vaguely! 
Can you recall A Family at War, and Manhunt? 😀

Edited by Scully

Which version? the 1967 one or the 2002 one with Damien Lewis? I've not seen the former, but the latter's very good indeed. It certainly ended better than the Line of Duty nonsense we had to endure yesterday!

1 hour ago, Scully said:

😂I remember that! Just and very vaguely! 
Can you recall A Family at War, and Manhunt? 😀

ooooh..........manhunt was quite good ...

58 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Which version? the 1967 one or the 2002 one with Damien Lewis? I've not seen the former, but the latter's very good indeed. It certainly ended better than the Line of Duty nonsense we had to endure yesterday!

errr that would be the 1867 version..:lol: