Batteries for Sightmark Wraith

scout

Hi All, I took the plunge today and bought a Wraith. any advice on which rechargeable batteries and chargers work well please for the scope. I'm guessing it will chew through Duracell AAs like there's no tomorrow.

I had thought about the Kendrill Lithium AA from Ampsplus but don't know which charger to go for, any advice on what other are using would be great please.

cheers Damean

11 hours ago, scout said:

Thanks, i've ordered some ladda batteries, will see how they perform, £7.99 for 4, 

Hello, any link that sounds a good buy, I have a Photon and found some batteries to long and squeeze the spring in the battery compartment to tight and makes the top hard to close, worth checking on the Wraith 

On 30/04/2021 at 20:16, scout said:

Hi All, I took the plunge today and bought a Wraith. any advice on which rechargeable batteries and chargers work well please for the scope. I'm guessing it will chew through Duracell AAs like there's no tomorrow.

I had thought about the Kendrill Lithium AA from Ampsplus but don't know which charger to go for, any advice on what other are using would be great please.

cheers Damean

the best are kentli batteries they are a design which features the 18650 innards micro chipped to 1.5 volt out put  you will need to buy the charger aswell they will last for 7,8 hours continus use on ebay frim the chinease 8 batteries plus charger for about 48 pounds