Whats your hobbies other than shooting?

countryman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other then guns themselves, I do like to study interior and exterior Ballistics.

I applied for Forensic sciance but was turned down due to my maths grades. It still interests me, and I do a lot of reading about firearms invlolved in crime etc.

Also interested in Motorcycles, I have done some MX offroading (Honda CR250R) and had a nice Kawasaki ZXR.

I go out rock climbing as often as I can, I have loved it since a kid.

I like to try everything before I judge it.. im getting tempted to do a parachute jump, im trying to convince myself not to want to.. but im not winning.. :stupid: That will happen later.

Im interested in British wildlife too.

Just need to get a propper job now :lol: to help pay for these hobbies.

Taking various cars on track days all over country ,

Car projects on the back burner untill winter when its to cold to be out i be in the lockup ...

rc nitro cars ,

computer internet fourms lol , humm knowledge

reading for reference only ,

wakeboarding ,

Diy recently decking and flagging at home more of a requirement than a hobby but ask the other 1/2 and she would say i play at it lol

online console gaming im a 360 addict

and on and on tbh im pushed to get time to do most of the above but i somehow manage

Ummmmmm.

Well Other then busting Clays or shooting Woodies, I also do the following

Fishing Sea and Coarse, as i am a member of a local Angling club and part of the committee.

Winter Months I go Beating, which is excellent fun plenty of fresh air and good company

I have my ESS Bitch which I am presently training to be a Gundog....but she will never be a good shot :stupid:

Also got my Landie Series 3 which I will be starting to get road worthy in the next couple of weeks.

And not forgetting 4 Kids age 19 years down to 4 weeks....all this keeps me busy, god knows how i find time for work :lol: