Any Ford Ranger owners on here ?

crossy 666

25 minutes ago, crossy 666 said:

Any one else on here own a ford ranger and mess with it on here. I currently have a new shape ranger and enjoy modding it when I get spare time and was just interested to see if any else on here messed with theirs ?

Dude Adam told me yours is a beast . I need pictures. 

20 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I've got some furry dice if you want

And a chrome exhaust tip 🤣

I’ve a ranger wildtrack in orange not done much to it really, 

switched to the black wildtrack x wheels with bfg ko2’s 

black city bar

upgraded all front lights to led’s 

soon to have Bonnet stone deflector and window wind deflectors fitted (once the weather warms up) 

17 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

I have a packet of go faster stripes if there are any good to you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

I am laughing because a GLE forum i am on a chap has a GLE 63 and couldn’t understand why I laughed when he had it so it "popped and ******" as though the ignition timing was out. He thought that it was cool 😎

Edited to say sorry I didn't realise it was a restricted word. 

Edited by harrycatcat1

Like my dirty old 05 wlldtrack. Simple, practical, basic and no frills. Truckman hardtop fitted, modified front arches to squeeze BFG A/T's on. More stable on and off road, will go anywhere, plenty of room for shooting and fishing gear. Not fan of quirky dashboard hand break tho. Bit different to my old Chevy Blazer 4.3L V6 shooting truck i had before for 11yrs. Miss having auto off road. . . . Finally sold Chevy last week for £500.00 more than i paid for it. Don't really get attached to motors, it wasn't practical, a blacked out, bad handling beast (nick named the pimp mobile) and really thirsty. But quick, a talking piece, always reliable, sounded great and was a lot of fun n smiles per miles. Lot of good memories in it of shooting, fishing, camping and conquests. 😉 Was strange ragging it around for the last time last weekend.        NB