Brocock Concept Lite FAC in.22 cal.

old man

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of these guns please?

I am considering changing my AA S410Xtra SL as the weight is telling now.

It's a minefield additionally as I am not a fan of regulators, just looking to save some weight.

Not sure at the moment if the concept can be unregulated so anything considered.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, old man said:

Do that already opp.

Hello,ok so your looking for a lighter FAC PCP than the Air Arms which is about 6.5/7llb ?? The Concept weighs about the same, you need something like my FX Veminator MK 1 in FAC , a tad over 5 llbs, ? in 22 FAC you should get about 80/100 shots at 28 ft llb, I get 160 plus in sub 12 22

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello,ok so your looking for a lighter FAC PCP than the Air Arms which is about 6.5/7llb ?? The Concept weighs about the same, you need something like my FX Veminator MK 1 in FAC , a tad over 5 llbs, ? in 22 FAC you should get about 80/100 shots at 28 ft llb, I get 160 plus in sub 12 22

Thanks opp, one on the looking list but a quick look says only 20/22 fpe from a .22?

Edited by old man

2 hours ago, old man said:

Thanks opp, one on the looking list but a quick look says only 20/22 fpe from a .22?

Hello, go on the UK airgun forum and contact a chap called the Logun-ator (Mick) and he will tell you what can be done on power with the Verminators , he's an expert on loguns and FX air rifles, I think a sub 12 like mine can be up graded to a FAC but once done it stays FAC although I maybe wrong , let me know how you get on ?, FX do some new rifles in FAC and some a light compared to AA and Brocock , let me know how you get on, cheers

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I have the same in sub 12 and wondered if they can be made to shoot FAC ?

I’m sure they can but the short barrel limits the power. I find 24 is just s great. Any further distance I’d use my rimfires 

Edited by Fisheruk

17 minutes ago, Fisheruk said:

I’m sure they can but the short barrel limits the power. I find 24 is just s great. Any further distance I’d use my rimfires 

Hello, 24/28 ft llb would be enough for me, I have a 22 LR as well, I might contact logun Mick  to see what costs as TVP said I could have one on my ticket, cheers

8 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, 24/28 ft llb would be enough for me, I have a 22 LR as well, I might contact logun Mick  to see what costs as TVP said I could have one on my ticket, cheers

As you know you can manually turn the power down. 1/2 = 17 ft/lb. Low = 10.5 ft/lb.

I don’t change the power because I only use it for hunting and it does alter the POA.

1 hour ago, Fisheruk said:

As you know you can manually turn the power down. 1/2 = 17 ft/lb. Low = 10.5 ft/lb.

I don’t change the power because I only use it for hunting and it does alter the POA.

Hello, if I had this done to my FX I would just get it done on 24 ft llb as mick advised, will have to apply to TVP, I have another sub 12 PCP to use for my usual ratting pest control, 

On 03/05/2021 at 22:58, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, after contacting Mick the cost and change over to FAC is not worth doing, so it is a matter of buying an original FAC air rifle if TVP approve, I will look to sell the FX in due course, cheers