Well you guys talked my into it. I broke down and ordered a Diana 34

NoBodyImportant

Your guys hunting videos talked me into it.   Plus I want something I can shoot on my tiny beach lot where a 22lr would turn heads.  The homes are packed in to close for a real gun target practice.  They had two, the standard for $199 usd or the ems for $369.  I got the 22cal EMS model (975ft per sec/ 16 ft pound) I figured the extra money would be worth it because it’s factory threaded for a moderator.  I also picked up so pellets at Walmart today so it should be ready Friday when it comes in. I hope i like it as I have never had a real air rifle before.   I also hope it holds up to the salty atmosphere.  I plan on building a small pellets trap for my lawn which is very small (150ftx 75ft.  But we had deserted island a short boat ride from me that people shoot on so I might take it out there to play.  Does anyone have the Diana 34?  

Edited by NoBodyImportant

5 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Your guys hunting videos talked me into it.   Plus I want something I can shoot on my tiny beach lot where a 22lr would turn heads.  The homes are packed in to close for a real gun target practice.  They had two, the standard for $199 usd or the ems for $369.  I got the 22cal EMS model (975ft per sec/ 16 ft pound) I figured the extra money would be worth it because it’s factory threaded for a moderator.  I also picked up so pellets at Walmart today so it should be ready Friday when it comes in. I hope i like it as I have never had a real air rifle before.   I also hope it holds up to the salty atmosphere.  I plan on building a small pellets trap for my lawn which is very small (150ftx 75ft.  But we had deserted island a short boat ride from me that people shoot on so I might take it out there to play.  Does anyone have the Diana 34?  

Over here that would include a 3 bedroomed house and still not be a small lawn. :oops:

11 hours ago, wymberley said:

Over here that would include a 3 bedroomed house and still not be a small lawn. 

Well my lot at the beach has what you guys call a Caravan mobile home. 14x70ft.  So that takes up the whole lot.  I will be shooting about 25 yards.  So nothing crazy.  Luckily most my neighbors down there are only down for the summer.  Half my neighbors are Canadian owned holiday homes. We have one Latino family in the neighborhood that live full time and they are illegal so they don’t call the police.  The Canadians are all cool also.  Fun fact Canadians and Mexicans celebrate harder on American Independence Day  then any American you ever run across.  Don’t know why but they go nuts, bbq, firework, hard liquor they go all out.