German schmidt and bender 6x42 scope

speaky

May pay to check the tube with digital callipers - only seen S&B scopes with the European diameters, the default used to be 26mm
It always meant you had to source a set of 26mm rings - still got a few floating about for just that purpose - would hate to see someone try to cram this into a 25.4mm ring set

Apologies for slight selling thread hijack, if the tube is 26mm then you can buy delrin 30mm to 26mm reducers to overcome this. I came up against this same problem when I purchased a Swarovski 6 x 42. Always worth buying good glass though and the fixed mags are fantastic value for money. Good luck with the sale

10 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Apologies for slight selling thread hijack, if the tube is 26mm then you can buy delrin 30mm to 26mm reducers to overcome this. I came up against this same problem when I purchased a Swarovski 6 x 42. Always worth buying good glass though and the fixed mags are fantastic value for money. Good luck with the sale

Thank you 

19 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

I have one of these on my 308, fantastic scopes. 

I regret bothering with the big mag expensive variables, wish I’d just stuck to these simple ones years ago. 

Yep! With you there, point and squirt.

• 3 weeks later...