A survey about the BBC

old'un

Just now, old'un said:

Received this in my email the other day, I have filled it in and voiced my concerns about the BBC stance on certain issues, whether it will make any difference I have no idea.

If you feel you would like to voice your opinion you need to register for an account before you can fill the survey in….https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u61149175

Oh I think we all know what difference these sort of surveys bring about....................................................**** all.

Well I guess that if none of us makes an effort, then we will only get what we deserve, a biased one sided view, like I said it may not make any difference but at least it makes me feel better knowing I have made an effort. :)

49 minutes ago, old'un said:

Well I guess that if none of us makes an effort, then we will only get what we deserve, a biased one sided view, like I said it may not make any difference but at least it makes me feel better knowing I have made an effort.

This. 

:lol: I completed a survey about the BBC and its output. I received an email acknowledging receipt, but stating that they may not use my input.:lol:

I would hazard a guess that if they don't like what people send in, they bin it!:rolleyes:

:cool1:  So if it makes you feel better, keep filling them in, just don't expect anything to change!:w00t:

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I completed a survey about the BBC and its output. I received an email acknowledging receipt, but stating that they may not use my input.

I would hazard a guess that if they don't like what people send in, they bin it!

So if it makes you feel better, keep filling them in, just don't expect anything to change!:w00t:

I had an identical response and the same thoughts :yes:

6 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

:lol: I completed a survey about the BBC and its output. I received an email acknowledging receipt, but stating that they may not use my input.:lol:

I would hazard a guess that if they don't like what people send in, they bin it!

:cool1:  So if it makes you feel better, keep filling them in, just don't expect anything to change!:w00t:

As long as they see it, that’s the main thing. It’s up to them what they do with it. 

14 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I completed a survey about the BBC and its output. I received an email acknowledging receipt, but stating that they may not use my input.

So if it makes you feel better, keep filling them in, just don't expect anything to change!

You may-well be correct, but unless you have any better ideas, I will for now carry on responding to such surveys in the hope it may, I say may just make a little difference.

12 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

They will NOT see it, some lower food chain member of staff will kill it.

Someone will see it and give feedback to those who matter; how else do you think all those emails and petitions regarding Packham created a response? 
You yourself have admitted that a survey you completed generated a response. 🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Scully said:

Someone will see it and give feedback to those who matter; how else do you think all those emails and petitions regarding Packham created a response? 
You yourself have admitted that a survey you completed generated a response. 🤷‍♂️

An automated reply informing me that they may not use my input, yes they really must be keen for input and change!

13692543_1043599042398289_358069257315053450_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

An automated reply informing me that they may not use my input, yes they really must be keen for input and change!

13692543_1043599042398289_358069257315053450_n.jpg

Maybe so, but how do they know which ones cater to their agenda if they go unread? Like I said, those regarding Packham were certainly read. 
I wrote many a letter to the HO over the years, and received ( mostly but not always ) ‘stock’ replies, but someone does see them. 
I can’t understand why you responded to the survey if you thought otherwise? 

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh I think we all know what difference these sort of surveys bring about....................................................**** all.

You're just so cynical David.  I bet the BBC have their top man on the case as we speak 😅.

And in the real world , I reckon you're absolutely spot on 👍.