.177 or .22?

NoBodyImportant

5 hours ago, London Best said:

.177 or .22. now where have I heard that before?

I don’t think our American friend knows what he’s started here!

😂,  to be honest when ever I mentioned an air gun to my friends over here they look at me weirdly and ask,  You a felon now?   Not many people into them over here.  It might even be against the law to hunt with,  I’m really not sure.  

The .177 or .22 is one of those camp fire discussions that never gets settled.  I think that .17HMR v .22LR is going the same way lol.

Enjoy your rifle NoBodyImportant, I'm sure it will do fine, used with respect.  

I've had so many rabbits with an HW97K in .177 that I could barely walk home.  I've smashed rats at close range with a CZ 634 in .22. Learn your trajectory, shoot to it and enjoy.   

With the power levels you can have state side I would really consider .25 even here with are rules I have gone .25, heavy impact over short range is quite something whether plinking or hunting, once you adapt to its reach I'm sure you would not regret your choice.

On 07/05/2021 at 00:48, Chaz25 said:

With the power levels you can have state side I would really consider .25 even here with are rules I have gone .25, heavy impact over short range is quite something whether plinking or hunting, once you adapt to its reach I'm sure you would not regret your choice.

Over here .177 and .22 is available at grocery stores.  To get .25 you would have to order online or drive to a sporting good store.  

12 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Over here .177 and .22 is available at grocery stores.  To get .25 you would have to order online or drive to a sporting good store.  

Not too hard to get then really, .25 is not overly common here so I bulk buy think I have a stock of about a thousand + now.

5 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Mailman came today,   seems a little weaker then I had hoped but I’m happy with it.  I watched enough hunting videos to where I feel I can make a ethnical kill.  My cousin is going to get one and we are going Iguana hunting in the fall.  

E2474BD6-F852-4747-BAA6-AE8C18411C65.jpeg

Bit of a Freudian slip there. 😉