The Greener Story by Graham Greener

GBS

You`ll be very lucky to find one, even second at the moment.

My signed copy cost me £25 a few years ago. Unfortunately it`s not for sale, even at the price recently quoted (when available) of £250 + :no:

PM me if you require any specific information from the book.

OB

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

Edited by Old Boggy

Thanks Old Boggy, i'll keep looking for a copy. I was given an 1896 greener boxlock which basically started this whole fascination with guns.

I can't get my head around the online pricing of out of print books - it seems to be done by an algorithm. have a look at what sellers are asking for Nigel Brown's 'British Gunmakers, vol 3'!

Best, GBS

16 hours ago, GBS said:

Thanks Old Boggy, i'll keep looking for a copy. I was given an 1896 greener boxlock which basically started this whole fascination with guns.

I can't get my head around the online pricing of out of print books - it seems to be done by an algorithm. have a look at what sellers are asking for Nigel Brown's 'British Gunmakers, vol 3'!

Best, GBS

I suppose that my signed copies of Nigel Brown’s Gunmakers Vols 1,2 & 3 are worth a few bob. Further signed copies will be rarer now that he has very sadly passed away.

OB

• 1 month later...
On 08/05/2021 at 07:19, Old Boggy said:

I suppose that my signed copies of Nigel Brown’s Gunmakers Vols 1,2 & 3 are worth a few bob. Further signed copies will be rarer now that he has very sadly passed away.

OB

I've found a copy.

Oddly there were a few sets of the leather bound copies of Nigel Brown's British Gunmakers floating around last year at not much money.

GBS