Second hand cabinet value

Lloyd90

Anyone got any idea what the below cabinet is worth second hand? 

Brattonsound, 5 gun extra deep, top locking box, big thick door with several locking bolts, only needs one key to open.

Cheers 

https://www.safe.co.uk/products/4-5-rifle-vault-premier.html?ACODE=googlebase&gclid=Cj0KCQjwp86EBhD7ARIsAFkgakgLlcMSiOerPYiRhfA0dm30zGLUe-w8Aw5IHKscmMheZ3w0zKgPXMQaAoFrEALw_wcB

1 hour ago, 243deer said:

Depends how fast you want to sell, slow £150 - fast £120 it is a good cabinet and brattensound have excellent after sales service

I think this price is dob on! I bought a similar safe second hand a year or so ago for £100 and drove 60 miles to collect it. I considered that a bargain.

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Anyone got any idea what the below cabinet is worth second hand? 

Brattonsound, 5 gun extra deep, top locking box, big thick door with several locking bolts, only needs one key to open.

Cheers 

https://www.safe.co.uk/products/4-5-rifle-vault-premier.html?ACODE=googlebase&gclid=Cj0KCQjwp86EBhD7ARIsAFkgakgLlcMSiOerPYiRhfA0dm30zGLUe-w8Aw5IHKscmMheZ3w0zKgPXMQaAoFrEALw_wcB

I have exactly this cabinet, bought new about 10? Years ago. 
I have to say I find it very cramped with awkward access and the “lockable” internal top door is about as secure as a cheap cash box. Very disappointed and would not buy the same again. JMO.

Result.

I picked up an older Brattonsound with the thinner door (which I find a lot better for getting guns in and out) which will take 7 guns. 

I have offered this cabinet just now to a bloke I know who's put in for his licence, he was looking at paying £120-150+ for a new cabinet, so he is happy with a 5 gun extra deep for £150.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

I have exactly this cabinet, bought new about 10? Years ago. 
I have to say I find it very cramped with awkward access and the “lockable” internal top door is about as secure as a cheap cash box. Very disappointed and would not buy the same again. JMO.

Ai I found the same, doors not wide enough and with the big thick door and 5 locking bolts a little awkward to use. 

I prefer the cheaper cabinets with the two locks and the thinner door.

Have offered the cabinet to a bloke from work who is putting in for a licence, he thinks it will be ideal for him starting out with 1-2 guns and is better than a £150 for a new one. 

They are good quality cabinets to be fair just a bit awkward.