Scotland SNP gains.

markm

Edinburgh Central voted in Angus Robertson. I’m gobsmacked, more proven sleaze than Boris….

I was the biggest support of the union, but now give them their independence, give them their share of the UK debt, build a hard border and don’t allow them back.

Edited by markm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, markm said:

Edinburgh Central voted in Angus Robertson. I’m gobsmacked, more proven sleaze than Boris….

I was the biggest support of the union, but now give them their independence, give them their share of the UK debt, build a hard border and don’t allow them back.

Its a shocker!

25 minutes ago, markm said:

And where will about 90% of salmon fishers go fishing then?

29 minutes ago, markm said:

Scotland reportedly has 96% of the crude oil, 81% of untapped coal reserves, 65% of natural gas, 62% of timber production, 92% of hydro electric power, 40% of wind/wave electricity, 90% of all freshwater, 60 % of fish landed etc etc etc 

Feel free to build your hard border 😉 

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

hope sturgeon gets a good majority and gets her independence ASAP................cause im sick to bloody death of the whole lot of them

I’m done with them and changed to a independence supporter.

I’ll queue to show my passport when  crossing the border to see the wife’s family. I know who it will hurt more. 

16 minutes ago, markm said:

dinburgh Central voted in Angus Robertson. I’m gobsmacked, more proven sleaze than Boris….

Why would you expect any MP, especially those with government/Ministerial positions ...not to be ...er?... sleazing?

19 minutes ago, markm said:

was the biggest support of the union, but now give them their independence, give them their share of the UK debt, build a hard border and don’t allow them back.

I may not agree with your view about "giving them " independence....notably with respect to the history of half a Millennia of "common good" since the Union... for Great Britain and the world. However, within the context of the current political scenario and the fact that Holyrood&Co have exploited the Barnett formula of differential distribution of central gov. funding to their own agenda rather than to subsidise remoter communities etc... I would agree to Indy Ref 2 under the precept ---that it what would affect All British citizens and as such should be a UK wide vote.

1 minute ago, stuartyboy said:

Scotland reportedly has 96% of the crude oil, 81% of untapped coal reserves, 65% of natural gas, 62% of timber production, 92% of hydro electric power, 40% of wind/wave electricity, 90% of all freshwater, 60 % of fish landed etc etc etc 

And, seemingly, 95% of the communist idiots.

I suppose Angus R got voted in because there are many more gullible fools who listen to independence rhetoric (just like yourself). 

6 minutes ago, stuartyboy said:

HMMMmmmm....perhaps you should check up on your "report" 's veracity .   .er, just guessin' here but I have to ask did these figures come out of Krankie house?

Got our fair share of idiots, thats true but more than our fair share of natural resources 

So why do you need UK £?  GERS….. ah yes, that is what was stopping you using your resources…..

4 minutes ago, markm said:

I suppose Angus R got voted in because there are many more gullible fools who listen to independence rhetoric (just like yourself). 

Not rhetoric. Maybe independence is appealing when you are subjected to racist and insulting comments from some of our Southern brothers

1 minute ago, harkom said:

HMMMmmmm....perhaps you should check up on your "report" 's veracity .   .er, just guessin' here but I have to ask did these figures come out of Krankie house?

Tell you what, you disprove my statistics. I'm busy.

And personally, I don't like Sturgeon though she comes across well at times

2 minutes ago, markm said:

So why do you need UK £?  GERS….. ah yes, that is what was stopping you using your resources…..

We contribute our fair share to Westminster. Westminster overspends and apportions a share of the overspend as our 'debt' even though its spent on things like Trident, HS2 etc

1 minute ago, Stimo22 said:

Please explain if Scotland is so rice with resources and assets why they want to go back into the EU . Is it because they believe they will get net gain from them or will they be a net contributor like the UK was

Not got much in the way of rice resources unfortunately 😕 

I don't agree with wanting back into Europe and thats a long discussion for another day. However, Scotland is loaded with resources