Scotland SNP gains.

markm

So now I have the numbers courtesy of The Telegraph it paints a very different story. On their stats the SNP and Greens, independence parties, got 1,326,204 votes. The remaining parties got 1,370,010 votes, if my calculator is correct. In short a majority of the the Scottish people, albeit a small one, did not support independence in this election. What more is there to say?? Shows how close a run thing it is and how the largest number of seats in the Scottish Parliament means damn all!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

So now I have the numbers courtesy of The Telegraph it paints a very different story. On their stats the SNP and Greens, independence parties, got 1,326,204 votes. The remaining parties got 1,370,010 votes, if my calculator is correct. In short a majority of the the Scottish people, albeit a small one, did not support independence in this election. What more is there to say?? Shows how close a run thing it is and how the largest number of seats in the Scottish Parliament means damn all!

If those numbers are accurate then why not let them have the 2nd referendum? It should be a “no” again. 

20 minutes ago, Cyrus1988 said:

If those numbers are accurate then why not let them have the 2nd referendum? It should be a “no” again. 

and then it will be a ref' every 2 or 3 years and inbetween endless ammount of carp and bile being spat out......then some SNP terrorist will bomb some english pub somewhere...................

and you know the rest......................i really think it is time for them to go.....it saddens me to say that....but im sick to death of the constant vitriole that spews out over the boarder all the time

22 minutes ago, Cyrus1988 said:

Well, not everyone who is pro-indy voted for pro-indy parties, and vice versa so not as cut and dried. I would however expect more indy voters in none indy groups

3 hours ago, TRINITY said:

Because everytime we switch on the news all we see is that arrogant little bint strutting around and spouting her hatred about everything English. Fed up about listening about moaning Scots acting like over indulged little children.

As for those who want to stay. You have my sympathy , but you must stop sitting back ,stand up and put up a fight. From what I see she is walking all over you and you are just sat back and accepting it.

I think you have the answer in your finger-remote , surely you have better baiting material than that