Barrel locks Peugeot Partner / Citroen Berlingo Van

deeksofdoom

I have an old 2006 Peugeot Partner Van for shooting and messing about at the weekends. The lock went in the back door today, had to cut a hole in the bulkhead and send my 7 year old into the back to unlock the door. 

Anyway took the barrel out and it’ll need replacing, the locks are pretty knackered on the doors and rather than getting just another knackered lock from the scrap dealers, I was thinking of just changing all the locks on the doors  with new ones so I don’t have a different key for every door.

Anyone have any experience of doing this on their berlingo / partner van?

1 hour ago, deeksofdoom said:

I have an old 2006 Peugeot Partner Van for shooting and messing about at the weekends. The lock went in the back door today, had to cut a hole in the bulkhead and send my 7 year old into the back to unlock the door. 

Anyway took the barrel out and it’ll need replacing, the locks are pretty knackered on the doors and rather than getting just another knackered lock from the scrap dealers, I was thinking of just changing all the locks on the doors  with new ones so I don’t have a different key for every door.

Anyone have any experience of doing this on their berlingo / partner van?

Thats if you can get a lock. Peugeot don't do a lot of spares after ten years. Aren't your locks electric?

7 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Thats if you can get a lock. Peugeot don't do a lot of spares after ten years. Aren't your locks electric?

No they are manual. I see spurious ones for sale on eBay they look the same as the one I took out, you can get a set of 3 for the the two front doors and the back door.

This is what I’m talking about ....

6CD9E723-C92B-49C7-99EF-ED1EC7BCFBBE.png

Edited by deeksofdoom