Anschutz semi auto

steve_b_wales

I have an Anschutz .22LR semi auto, and while using it on the range this morning, the small part that you pull back to recycle the bolt snapped. Can this be replaced? I'm not sure of the model of the rifle, as I cannot find a model number anywhere on it. The serial number is 1437171. It appears to be 'fixed' to the receiver/bolt. Here's a photo of what's broken.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

Edited by steve_b_wales

Steve if its the 520/525 the cocking handle (whats left of it ) should just pull/lever out  ,if you have the broken piece  a member on here got his brazed together successfully a few years ago  . Sold my 525 but found the small user manual (booklet) in my cabinet if its of any use to you

its highly  unlikely you will get a new replacement part

Edited by AULD YIN
add info

5 hours ago, AULD YIN said:

Steve if its the 520/525 the cocking handle (whats left of it ) should just pull/lever out  ,if you have the broken piece  a member on here got his brazed together successfully a few years ago  . Sold my 525 but found the small user manual (booklet) in my cabinet if its of any use to you

its highly  unlikely you will get a new replacement part

I think it is a 520/525 model. I haven't got the broken bit as it flew off in the field where I was shooting. I'll have the manual if you don't mind. I'll PM you my address. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, mowdy said:

When I had mine and the cocking handle broke I just mig welded a small bolt on to the pin as well. A bolt that fits in to the bolt Aperture would also work for a quick fix? 

IF I can get the remainder out of the hole that it 'slots'? into, I will try and find something to replace it.

Edited by steve_b_wales

UPDATE 2

I didn't realise that the 'pin' just pulled out of the receiver, and I believe a replacement would just be a push fit. Is there anyone on here that could braze a section onto the pin that I have please? I'm more that happy to cover any costs incurred. Here's the photo's of the pin.

AB1.jpg

AB2.jpg

If you cannot braze it I reckon another avenue to explore is to replicate the snapped off part in such a way that you could use the remainder of what you have to form into a pin/bolt and have it fixed to a new part as a two piece assembly.

helpful folk on here as usual:good:

everytime i open up pigeonwatch there always seems to be someone

1. sending someone something FOC
  2. making something for someone
  3. generally being helpful
  4. doing something for someone

amazin' isnt it :yahoo:

Edited by ditchman