Breakfast....

Walker570

I've taken to rolled oats and chopped nuts + various superfood fillers to pad it out soaked in cold water over night and eaten at room temperature.

Not as appetising as yours but I've been minimising meat intake over the years - despite the wonderful smell of bacon.

Father was a serious meat eater - he had lots of heart problems an died of cancer at 70.

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

:lol:

this sexual health clinic you are going to ...........have they got a microscope then ?

50 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Random thought.  I wonder if rinsing with milk would take the sting away ?.

You were the one that enquired about the sex change op . It's your own fault that the salesmen are chasing you now 😊.

do like the dog does....................lick it

7 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Then do not add the cheese just add another slice of bacon.

The stilton is probably from Aldi ot Morrisons.... stilton is stilton to me, the older the better.

Ahem, living in the middle of Stilton land with 3 creameries in the villages next to me, Stilton is not just Stilton…

they vary an awful lot - if you like a really creamy Stilton which isn’t quite so over powering, the smallest (and therefore most expensive) creamery - Colston Bassett is the one the try - really nice. 

1 hour ago, oscarsdad said:

Ahem, living in the middle of Stilton land with 3 creameries in the villages next to me, Stilton is not just Stilton…

they vary an awful lot - if you like a really creamy Stilton which isn’t quite so over powering, the smallest (and therefore most expensive) creamery - Colston Bassett is the one the try - really nice. 

It is still stilton to me and I like 'em all....must look that one up and give it a try.

With regards to eating meat and health.  In my 8th decade and been eatin all sorts of meat all of my life. I'll continue to take my chances:yes: