pig saddle & tripod

davewh100

wicked lights rekon pig saddle with tripod system in mint condition two sets of feet rubber & spike, two sets of camouflage leg wraps telescopic carbon legs folds up in to a bag, purchased from Scott county for £399 + post, only used twice looking for £300 pick up or £310 posted

20210511_173959.jpg

20210511_174443.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-074534_Chrome.jpg

Edited by davewh100

6 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

I'm sure they are Mk 3. I've had them about 3 years. The name on the package was Jim Shockey.

iv used the primos tripods the 3 is definitely the better one but the rekon system with the ball adjustment is much more sturdier and the ability to move anyway alot quicker 

Just be careful when using the primos and adding a pig like saddle to them don't let go of the rifle at all why i say this is my mate was using the same set up as you describe and let go of the rifle to scan with his thermal and the bolt holding the saddle on pulled through the rifle fell backwards and shot himself in the leg 

27 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Just be careful when using the primos and adding a pig like saddle to them don't let go of the rifle at all why i say this is my mate was using the same set up as you describe and let go of the rifle to scan with his thermal and the bolt holding the saddle on pulled through the rifle fell backwards and shot himself in the leg 

this is why these are a lot better set up, i started with a primos & saddle didn't feel right

Screenshot_20210513-073227_Gallery.jpg

Got to say, I have both the primos and the rekon but I use the arca mounts on the rekon - just preference and suits my setup, personally I wouldn't trust the primos with anything over my .22 rim fire the load rating is not even in the ball park compared to the rekon. Surprised you haven't had any genuine interest, it's a bargain. Good luck with the sale.

Damn, that's nice pointing.

On 12/05/2021 at 15:57, pigeonbasher1 said:

just thinking, if i bought a set of mk3s could i get a saddle attachment to fit.

Ebay or N8 vision do them for around £55.
Primos sticks are a bit 'springy' but are a good fast deploy solution ,  but the stability of a proper carbon tripod is far far better.

On 11/05/2021 at 18:20, davewh100 said:

wicked lights rekon pig saddle with tripod system in mint condition two sets of feet rubber & spike, two sets of camouflage leg wraps telescopic carbon legs folds up in to a bag, purchased from Scott county for £399 + post, only used twice looking for £300 pick up or £310 posted

20210511_173959.jpg

20210511_174443.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-074534_Chrome.jpg

NOW SOLD