Harkila - Great customer care

ilovemyheckler

Last autumn I bought a Harkila Retrieve coat which was great during the winter. However, last Saturday I wore it all day in the heavy rain and it leaked quite badly at the front.

I emailed Harkila yesterday and they asked me to send them some photographs of the general condition of the coat which I did.

Today I got an email saying that they had despatched me a new coat which should be with me on Thursday but asked if I would send them some photographs showing that I had destroyed the damaged coat.

No fuss a couple of photographs and a new coat on the way. That's what I call customer service.

Well done. Most of the clothing brands do similar on an ad-hock basis for 'customer recommendations' ( like you have just told us ) they certainly don't do it for every complaint but you were obviously the chosen one on this occasion. Did you buy your coat direct from them or through one of their authorised sellers?

On 12/05/2021 at 22:43, Lloyd90 said:

Don’t know why you had to prove you destroyed the faulty coat 🤣 seems a bit petty of them! 

My other half had a similar story with Ariat, a popper came off one of the boots. She contacted them for the popper to be replaced they wanted her to destroy the boots and get a refund, no replacements available. I just replaced it myself in the end.