Ayup!

7daysinaweek

1 minute ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Yes!

For the first time in 16 months

Things settling well now and can look forward to getting out wiith the old banger. (the gun that is) At last!

Will be back around now.

Glad to hear it 👏👏

Thankyou all.

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Very nice to see you back 👍.

Cheers Mel I hope you and Lin are keeping well.

3 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Good to see you back and glad things are a bit more settled now.

Cheere John, I look forward to posting again.

3 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Good to have you back 👍

Thankyou walked up, read your recent posts yesterday, looks like your children having a wonderful time of it. Good man!

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Welcome back Doc. 👍

Thankyou Walshie, hope you are as well as can be.

8 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Thankyou all.

Cheers Mel I hope you and Lin are keeping well.

Everything's tickety boo here thanks.

How's life been treating you while you've been away ?.

I've missed your covid facts and updates . You're the only medical professional that makes any sense 😊.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Everything's tickety boo here thanks.

How's life been treating you while you've been away ?.

I've missed your covid facts and updates . You're the only medical professional that makes any sense 😊.

Glad to hear that you and Lin keeping well.

We are all well and good here at present and thankyou for asking.

Have not had a minute for the last 12-14 months but now things appear to be easing. Barely seeing any moderate to severe covid now which is very good. However not wanting to be the "harbinger of doom" we now seeing incresing number of individuals with long covid and the implications it bring regarding quality of life and complications in primary care though this was expected.  It would appear it is going to take years to get the whole picture of the effects on individuals mortality, morbidity and public health.

That aside, I now have more personal quality time on me hands so look forward to posting again.

atb 7diaw

29 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Glad to hear that you and Lin keeping well.

We are all well and good here at present and thankyou for asking.

Have not had a minute for the last 12-14 months but now things appear to be easing. Barely seeing any moderate to severe covid now which is very good. However not wanting to be the "harbinger of doom" we now seeing incresing number of individuals with long covid and the implications it bring regarding quality of life and complications in primary care though this was expected.  It would appear it is going to take years to get the whole picture of the effects on individuals mortality, morbidity and public health.

That aside, I now have more personal quality time on me hands so look forward to posting again.

atb 7diaw

Long covid isn't great . I'm still struggling a bit with breathing and palpitations, and a general lack of energy,   but nothing I can't live with . My sister is a bit worse , and ended up back in hospital a few weeks ago(lung damage from covid pneumonia ) . A few of the guys at work still have a bit of a covid hangover as well , and one of the lads had a collapsed lung a couple of weeks ago .  

All things considered though , we're much better off than many thousands of others.

It's good that you'll be getting a bit of time to yourself now . A walk in the fresh air , with a gun , is good for  the mind body and soul 👍.

13 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Long covid isn't great . I'm still struggling a bit with breathing and palpitations, and a general lack of energy,   but nothing I can't live with . My sister is a bit worse , and ended up back in hospital a few weeks ago(lung damage from covid pneumonia ) . A few of the guys at work still have a bit of a covid hangover as well , and one of the lads had a collapsed lung a couple of weeks ago .  

All things considered though , we're much better off than many thousands of others.

It's good that you'll be getting a bit of time to yourself now . A walk in the fresh air , with a gun , is good for  the mind body and soul 👍.

Sorry to hear that your sister was back in, I hope she improving now. My brother in, he was quite poorly but now much better. Having an insight is not always a healthy thing to an extent.

Bloody right, a walk with the Banger takes you mind off most things.

atb

Welcome back to the fold 7daysinaweek  look forward to your future posts  glad you And your family are ok .    I lost a couple of my uncles but they were old and poorly and probably would have gone anyway  enough of the covid talk onwards and upwards eh get that banger out and enjoy . Rob

18 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

Welcome back to the fold 7daysinaweek  look forward to your future posts  glad you And your family are ok .    I lost a couple of my uncles but they were old and poorly and probably would have gone anyway  enough of the covid talk onwards and upwards eh get that banger out and enjoy . Rob

Cheers Rob

Hope you are all keeping well as can be given the news, never easy losing our relatives. Will be out with that banger shortly.

atb 7diaw

10 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Good to see your back 😊👍👍👍👍

Thankyou O.F 

I hope you are looking after yourself, I know you are a busy man.

atb 7diaw